• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV- RBD 2011 "Biggest wheelin party of the year" & $1000 race - Nov 25-27

Re: MMORV - 5th Annual RBD 2011 "Biggest wheelin part of the year" - November 25-27

redneckengineered said:
What's the plan for night riding / partying this year? We gonna slip the ole lade a couple hundo to STFU? thumb.gif

Prolly gonna go to bed early and and get up and pass out pamphlets at the shelter the next morning.

Re: MMORV - 5th Annual RBD 2011 "Biggest wheelin part of the year" - November 25-27

We could just start drinking early enough that we pass out by dark :drinkers: thumb.gif

78533.jpg

Hell yeah!

A word of camping advice, farts coming from tents are most likely female. cause dudes fart around the fire.

redneckengineered said:
What's the plan for night riding / partying this year? We gonna slip the ole lade a couple hundo to STFU? thumb.gif

AHH HELL, I kinda liked it last year when she went to blastin that shotgun at 2 o clock at night ...BOOM....BOOM BOOM ......BOOM..... BOOM BOOM....

Kinda like havin FREE firecrackers blowed up for us :eek:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Lookin forward to this ride... best one every year! Just in time to be done with school for this semester too...PERFECT!!! :drinkers: :puke:

Don't you guys worry about late night festivities. We have a plan A, plan B, and Plan C for keeping the party going! thumb.gif

Thanks to my sponsors we now have a $1000 payout for the fastest up Los Primos!

For those watched or competed last year... it's gonna be a whole different Primos this year! :eek: :eek: :eek:

RHINO660 said:

We're still working on it, but the easy left side will now be the hard left side...

Speeding said:
We're still working on it, but the easy left side will now be the hard left side...

Glad I got to be a Left Line Loser before whatever happens happnes!
If I didn't cheer so well, I'd have half a mind to enter the comp!

Speeding said:
Thanks to my sponsors we now have a $1000 payout for the fastest up Los Primos!

For those watched or competed last year... it's gonna be a whole different Primos this year! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Slope the bottom ledge and call air traffic control :drinkers:

Better be ready for the tn hard hitters that's all I can say

mr. niceguy said:
Better be ready for the tn hard hitters that's all I can say

I'm gettin' ready! Primos is mostly ready. won't be seeing any small rigs making it up the ledges anymore thats for sure! Dead trees are cut down and spectator area is thinned out so people can move further back from the ledges. Comp details coming in next post!

RBD Hill Climb Race 2011 - 11/26/11
Fastest to the Top!

The competition will be held on Los Primos during RBD. The race will begin at 10am on Saturday 11/26/11 and last until the last racer finishes his/her run! For those who ran last year the course will be the same with the addition of wider course and taller bottom ledges. We have also upped safety to allow the drivers to go FULL THROTTLE! This is a RUN WHAT YA BRUNG event! No classes!
RULES:
Get from the bottom of Los Primos to the top the fastest!
Rollcage, four-point harnesses, and Helmet required

Fastest time will get $1000
Biggest Air will also get a price (To be announced later)

COMPETITION ENTRY: $20*

*Note all competitors must be registered for RBD2011 for at least a day fee.
All competitor rigs must meet MMORV basic requirements: Must be 4wd. No Bolted tires.

*Note all competitors must be registered for RBD2011 for at least a day fee.
All competitor rigs must meet MMORV basic requirements: Must be 4wd. No Bolted tires.

Speeding said:
RBD Hill Climb Race 2011 - 11/26/11
Fastest to the Top!

We have also upped safety to allow the drivers to go FULL THROTTLE!

Good news. Drivers shouldn't have to worry about hitting someone. Stand back and let em :eat:

Thanks Ricky Glad to help out. Now until the end of the year we are offering FREE SHIPPING on all Full and Assist Hydro kits from PSC as well as FREE SHIPPING on select Trail-Gear products. Email us at [email protected] subject RBD2011 special for more details. We'll be posting this offer in the vendor as well.

Thanks

Extreme Roc Rigs