• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV- RBD 2011 "Biggest wheelin party of the year" & $1000 race - Nov 25-27

Bring it on!!!! :woot: :woot:
Looks like I will be jumping it in the RZR this year :****: :driving:

Did anybody get pics or vids of me in the rzr after the settc comp??

Budget YJ said:
Bring it on!!!! :woot: :woot:
Looks like I will be jumping it in the RZR this year :****: :driving:

Did anybody get pics or vids of me in the rzr after the settc comp??

I was helping matt video that weekend, and I'm pretty sure I got your last jump on video. If I did, and Matt finds it, he'll post it up!

TBItoy said:
Flat biller alert!!!! :afro: :afro:

How's TN treatin ya so far? :tc

hahaha. ill bring a dodgers jersey, jordans, and a flat bill bigger than gray rock! :flipoff1: no, its good. i like it out here, just need to find work bad.

Re: MMORV - 5th Annual RBD 2011 "Biggest wheelin part of the year" - November 25-27

Speeding said:
Don't you guys worry about late night festivities. We have a plan A, plan B, and Plan C for keeping the party going! thumb.gif

including rocketfuel in those plans, the wagon will be fully stocked with a variety

I wish that weekend would hurry up and get here....gonna kick major ass. Thanksgiving family feast on Thursday (I love to eat) ...RBD on Saturday....Avenged Sevenfold concert the following Monday. Yep, it's ok to hate. flashemifyougotem

NEW RULES FOR THIS YEAR:
No spectators for Saturday...what this means is if you want to watch you must pay standard day fee. No big deal there really, just an FYI.

No bolted tires for competitors! This is a safety concern and a park rule.

If you have any questions or concerns please email me or call. My contact info is listed on the first post. thumb.gif