• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV- RBD 2011 "Biggest wheelin party of the year" & $1000 race - Nov 25-27

kiyul4130 said:
hahaha. ill bring a dodgers jersey, jordans, and a flat bill bigger than gray rock! :flipoff1: no, its good. i like it out here, just need to find work bad.

your not allowed in my truck looking like that cali

so if i come to ride my rhino saturday i will have to pay $35 for me and also $35 for my wife to get in and ride with me?

RHINO660 said:
so if i come to ride my rhino saturday i will have to pay $35 for me and also $35 for my wife to get in and ride with me?
NEW RULES FOR THIS YEAR:
No spectators for Saturday...what this means is if you want to watch you must pay standard day fee. No big deal there really, just an FYI.

RHINO660 said:

RBD2011_flyer3.jpg

plow boy said:
john deere buggy plans to be there, how many times do you get to run the coarse

Good deal! You get 3 runs. A max time limit will be determined at a later date. Best run wins. Running order will be picked randomly at the drivers meeting right before the comp.

A friend of mine and his 16 year old son will be coming over from Douglasville Ga. Saturday morning to watch the comp,

They are coming in a car...,that will be parked at the camp ground,...I will give them both rides over to the LOS PRIMOS side and back,

When the comp is over they will get in their car and go back home.

What should I tell them it will cost each of them to come and watch the comp :dunno:

I,m not tryin to be a DODO HEAD here, I just know they will most likely NOT go for having to pay $35.00 each to watch the comp.

....or am I reading between the lines that the NO SPECTATOR rule has been put in place to STOP this type of traffic at the event :dunno:

??? ??? ???

Latest posts