• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - RBD 2014 - November 28-30, 2014

Re: Re: MMORV - RBD 2014 - November 28-30, 2014

Lol buncha ****ers

daed2bda93ae0448eda7c7026de95a1b.jpg

We're making the 950 mile trip to go to this ride. We generally hide from the cameras and only really care about wheeling and the occasional recreational beverage. We'd like to fall in with a group of like-minded group of Hardliners ready to climb some ****!

Anybody from around the Detroit area makin the trip down south for RBD? Could possibly need to send a set of 43's back up that way if possible

Just wanted to let everyone know that, once again, we will be watching the Alabama Auburn game at the motorhome. Come on by, this party is open at all and on both sides of the ball. Will have a couple of gas fires going. So, get ready to party and watch the game.

Roll Tide Roll.

JohnG said:
Just wanted to let everyone know that, once again, we will be watching the Alabama Auburn game at the motorhome. Come on by, this party is open at all and on both sides of the ball. Will have a couple of gas fires going. So, get ready to party and watch the game.

Roll Tide Roll.
Clear me a place out to "fall" I mean sit! :puke:

I think since they dug RBD out, its going to be real fun sitting around watching that! I had rather do that, is to watch any competition. Does anyone know if the Alabama- Au-Burned game is early or late this year?

zukimaster said:
I think since they dug RBD out, its going to be real fun sitting around watching that! I had rather do that, is to watch any competition. Does anyone know if the Alabama- Au-Burned game is early or late this year?

Normally 2:30

SHELBS44 said:
6:45 game this time on espn

Well, that is super cool. Now a full day of wheeling and project it on the king size bed sheet at the motorhome. Can't do that for day games.

Good times just got better.

yep. One of the teams has already been on CBS 5 times already this year and there is some stupid clause that you can only be on any given network "X" amount of times... the positive? TIME. Oh and another... NO Verne and Gary!

I won't mention Chad by name, but he lible to be elbow deep in the cooler by kick-off. Give this nameless person a place to fall!