• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - RBD 2014 - November 28-30, 2014

Man I hope my buggy has everything still attatched too it at dark. Makes it a bitch to get on/off trailer when axles or wheels are no longer under it. :****:

JohnG said:
Well, that is super cool. Now a full day of wheeling and project it on the king size bed sheet at the motorhome. Can't do that for day games.

Good times just got better.

Also to add 3 gallon of shine just got delivered to my shop.

Do they let 2wd dune buggys in? Sounds like a fun place

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always thought it would be fawking epic to have karaoke set up on someone's deckover trailer Saturday night after football when everybody is good and ****ered up on shine lol

TacomaJD said:
I always thought it would be fawking epic to have karaoke set up on someone's deckover trailer Saturday night after football when everybody is good and ****ered up on shine lol

Hey! You leave organization outta this ride!

I kid! But really.. It'd be nice to have a band or karaoke or something.

LandSpeeder said:
Hey! You leave organization outta this ride!

I kid! But really.. It'd be nice to have a band or karaoke or something.

A band is one thing, but karaoke would be fawkin hilarious! You know you'd get up there and pop dat booty like you did last year after the ballgame molaugh molaugh molaugh :****:

TacomaJD said:
A band is one thing, but karaoke would be fawkin hilarious! You know you'd get up there and pop dat booty like you did last year after the ballgame molaugh molaugh molaugh :****:

Oh. We gotta have karaoke for that?!

folks squealing an entire song is too much. Give folks 30 seconds each...

I'm conditioning now!
9229131fe30bf860d24a1b0c23870f9c.jpg

We'll be there friday around 2or 3 gonna be supporting ANGRY FAB with the yota bouncer and the red ripper :woot:

TacomaJD said:

Ded yu sa you was gettin a room at Shiners? :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers:

Speeding said:
Sorry, basic rules must be 4wd, roll cage or hard top, and seat belts
Ok thanks it's a rail buggy with everything but 4wd
2f00e639fa56c2e0cd4df603c096c1fc.jpg

It's only been flipped over about 30 times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk