• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - RBD 2014 - November 28-30, 2014

Thank God!!! Hell it gets dark at 4 out there, I love riding at night. Man last year I'm sure many saw it also; but there musta been 150 sx's's comin down that mountain at one time in a convoy.. Was somthing else to see that many headlights coming down a mountain. FAWK IM READY.. I'll prob be comin early friday.. Still gettin **** back together.. May have to as some of that shine to the cloud of smoke :woot:

RBD ready! Will the 4 wheeler be legal to race??? Saw some stuff about handle bars not being allowed but haven't seen anything "official". It's going down the hill regardless at some point during the weekend. booyang

4wheeler is out for the official co p, the guy on the one last year smoked everyone. But no one will stop an exhibition run or grudge match.

I hate these last few days. I'm tired of waiting, I wanna be there right now......running over **** and emptying beers by day, grilling out / socializing / shenanigans / emptying more beers by night.

:drinkers: :driving: :woot:

Re:

Picked up some groceries for RBD. Gotta get steaks in the morning and I'll finally have everything bought and ready to pack up!

bd3b934775befd4bb07dc99a9672dd62.jpg

TacomaJD said:
This is gonna be a fun ass event. I'm gonna be the last mf'r awake both nights! :****: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers:
Betcha ain't !! Dam I'm ready to.. Looking forward to meeting some more folks off here, i have a hard time meeting a lot of folks most of the time cause my ass is riding.. I tend to drive more than most .. Think it's casue I can't sit still long at all. Ever .. Ha

Re:

TacomaJD said:
Picked up some groceries for RBD. Gotta get steaks in the morning and I'll finally have everything bought and ready to pack up!

bd3b934775befd4bb07dc99a9672dd62.jpg

What, did you go on a diet? Not like you to have only 1 and only 1 for back up. Wheres your White lightening? :drinkers: