• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - RBD 2014 - November 28-30, 2014

Re: Re: Re: MMORV - RBD 2014 - November 28-30, 2014

kmcminn said:
You think since no money will be won any of the "big dogs" will show? My guess probably not.
If you were one of the "big dogs" and wanted to just go ride around and hit some obstacles with friends, would you attend a big event where 9000 nut swingers block the trail every time you blip the throttle?

kmcminn said:
You think since no money will be won any of the "big dogs" will show? My guess probably not.

I think if they are only in it for the money, then that's okay.

Oops did I say that?? Lol

If you wanna come spin out with your buddies, and have a hillside party on primos, or RBD, or Punisher, enjoy some new climbs, have a huge bonfire, watch Barbie jeep racing, hang out around the camp with new friends and old... Than come on!

Tripp pullen it was funny as **** that guy cracks me up every time ! :drinkers: well could not find it Landspeeder next time you talk to cole get a link for him it's funny as **** worth watching

Lmfao I bust a gut EVERY time I watch that "80 DOLLARS" you just had to be there Landspeeder to get it all this is the edited version the whole one was better :drinkers:

I was the announcer, but we made it VERY clear that come a certain time, we gone make a pecker and "beat it" cause the Iron Bowl was coming on... So I missed the end of that race.

10632623_10152469487666868_4172687338101950193_n.jpg

LandSpeeder said:
I was the announcer, but we made it VERY clear that come a certain time, we gone make a pecker and "beat it" cause the Iron Bowl was coming on... So I missed the end of that race.

How do you make a pecker? :flipoff1:

LandSpeeder said:
Hell some of us spend more than that in bail-money!

True that!

I'm planning on a shirtless one strap overall, run across the trail in front of rigs, tackle of the infamous RickyB! Again!

Shamrock, nor RBD but same principle. This is directly before I "stumbled" face first onto the ground after rolling over while winching. Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 534
Headlight was gone where Cole full throttle reversed a red label over my bumper after I hit him in the rear about 700 times whilst trail riding. Oops

CheapJ7 said:
Headlight was gone where Cole full throttle reversed a red label over my bumper after I hit him in the rear about 700 times whilst trail riding. Oops

That did happen right before I nailed Ricky cause his junk wouldn't make the hill. In my defense they told me to push him.

So many stories from that day that we need a camp fire session.

There may even be some video of that somewhere