• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - RBD - November 28 - December 1, 2013

Re: Re: MMORV - RBD - November 28 - December 1, 2013

Training for RBD

e9ejezyq.jpg

Re: Re: Re: MMORV - RBD - November 28 - December 1, 2013

TacomaJD said:
Is JP gonna have that racket maker (tahoe) back down there this year?
Most annoying human being on the face of the planet

twizt3dfuc said:

I don't know if it's who you're talking about, but I'd like to beat the **** out of every dumbass blaring :afro: music at an offroad park

TacomaJD said:
Is JP gonna have that racket maker (tahoe) back down there this year?

it is a possibility but not sure yet

twizt3dfuc said:

Sorry you feel that way, but he is a good friend of mine and is a stand up guy.

TacomaJD said:
That hoe was a good addition to the party last year :****:
Hot Springs was the first time I got close to it. I wouldnt own it but I thought it was pretty cool. Its not hacked up and rigged like most stereo stuff I have been around. :dunno:

Cole said:
Sorry you feel that way, but he is a good friend of mine and is a stand up guy.
Yeah stand up guy
http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/off-topic-chat/147308-jp-wants-your-girl-nsfw.html
Get out with that bullshit.
Messing with one of his fan's woman
I dont even know why he has fans he didn't build that truck, James Taylor and Tommy Mckinney did Johnathan dont know a ****ing thing about audio, hes just a knob turner.
But yeah hes a piece of ****, don't even try to label him stand up

twizt3dfuc said:
Yeah stand up guy
http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/off-topic-chat/147308-jp-wants-your-girl-nsfw.html
Get out with that bullshit.
Messing with one of his fan's woman
I dont even know why he has fans he didn't build that truck, James Taylor and Tommy Mckinney did Johnathan dont know a ****ing thing about audio, hes just a knob turner.
But yeah hes a piece of ****, don't even try to label him stand up

Man I don't know anything about that and I don't get in the drama, JP has never done anything to me to make me feel any different.

If ya wanna whine and complain bout something, post on Facebook with all the other teenage girls. If you want to talk about one of the most fun events in the southeast, then this is the place.

I don't think this information has been posted:

The 7th annual RBD event will be held November 29th-December 1st at Morris Mountain ORV park in Heflin, AL. RBD began as a small invite only event to celebrate my birthday and has grown to be one of the most anticipated events in the SE! I have extended the invitation to everyone and look forward to seeing everyone at the Biggest Wheelin' Party of the Year!
Trail rides begin Friday and last through Sunday. RBD 4th annual Los Primos hill climb "Run what ya brung" competition will begin 10am Saturday on Los Primos. Saturday night is always a big party around the campfires so plan for a good time! Barbie Jeep racing?? More details TBA.

$40 per rig, per day
$55 per rig, for the weekend
$5 Passenger
$20 Competition entry

Please contact me for more information.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 205 296 3748

THANKS TO THE SPONSORS:

GILBERT DESIGNS

Southern Rock Racing Series
Dirty Turtle Offroad Park
Madram11
Gilmore Services
Busted Knuckle Films
Spyder Offroad
Razr Sharp Customs

RBD Hill Climb Race 2013 - Saturday, 11/30/13
Fastest to the Top!

The competition will be held on Los Primos during RBD. The race will begin at 10am on Saturday 11/30/13 and last until the last racer finishes his/her run! For those who ran last year the course will be the same with the addition of a faster run in at the now taller bottom ledge. Safety is top priority to allow the drivers to go FULL THROTTLE! This is a RUN WHAT YA BRUNG event! No classes! (must be 4wd though!)

There will also be a SXS race after the main race. Info tba.

Southern Rock Racing Series (SRRS) will be handling the timing/run order of the competition. They use an electronic timing light system that will provide us with EXACT times!
ALSO NOTE: drivers will get two runs (IF THEY CHOOSE), fastest time counts!

RULES:
Get from the bottom of Los Primos to the top the fastest!
Rollcage, four-point harnesses, and Helmet required. (subject to safety inspection. No factory rollbars/roll cages)

Fastest time will get $1000+
Biggest Air will also get a prize (To be announced later)

COMPETITION ENTRY: $20*

*Note all competitors must be registered for RBD2013 for at least a day fee.
All competitor rigs must meet MMORV basic requirements: Must be 4wd. No Bolted tires.

www.morrismountainorv.com

$40 per rig, per day
$5 Passenger
$20 Competition entry

^^^^^^
Holy **** man!
I guess inflation is everywhere these days

Speeding said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt]If ya wanna whine and complain bout something, post on Facebook with all the other teenage girls[/size][/size]. If you want to talk about one of the most fun events in the southeast, then this is the place.

Holy **** that has got to be the funniest thing I have read on HL in a long long time. I am having a horrible day but this made me laugh. We are gonna have to group together and start another forum and bash Pirate and Hardline on it the way its been going lately.

Re:

Pretty sure that's what last year's RBD fees were. Worth every dime for the epicness of the weekend. Think that's also what the rates were at Fall For All Grayrock last year.

muddinmetal said:
$40 per rig, per day
$5 Passenger
$20 Competition entry

^^^^^^
Holy **** man!
I guess inflation is everywhere these days

You and 3 buddies in Lexus. Less than $15 a head for one of the biggest events around on the main day.

Seems legit to me. :dunno:

BUG-E J said:
Holy **** that has got to be the funniest thing I have read on HL in a long long time. I am having a horrible day but this made me laugh. We are gonna have to group together and start another forum and bash Pirate and Hardline on it the way its been going lately.

Let's call it www.brocksmom.com!