• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - RBD - November 28 - December 1, 2013

Re: RBD 2013

TBItoy said:
The wrong date on the calendar is Thanksgiving on the 21st. Actual Thanksgiving is the 28th. (also on the calendar now)

So RBD is correct on the calendar (29th-31st)

I was afraid it was correct. For some reason I had it in my head that the ride wasnt same weekend as tgiving. Thanks

Re: Re: MMORV - RBD - November 28 - December 1, 2013

RBD 2012, it was fumanchus.....

Taken from the classy establishment aka Shiner's...
4umera8a.jpg

What shall the facial hair fashion statement be for RBD 2013, full on Wolverine chops maybe?

Re:

What's this talk about the "now taller bottom ledge" on Primos? Yaw find some way of making the jump steeper, or is it something closer to down where the buggies start off at?

America's best value inn Heflin is the closest to the park... 11 miles for room rates call directly 256-463-2900 ext 0 and ask for Morris mountain rates to receive discount rates.... Or you can PM me and we can set you up at the motel.... (Run and managed by fellow off-road..)

Thank you
Sam

screamn56 said:
Yep that's where we are staying. Already called. Thanks tho... Will anybody be riding Friday?

Friday is usually like the wheeler's day. We usually do more riding Friday than Saturday, because Saturday morning is the Primos hill climb and more ppl are there on Saturdays which means more crowded and clustered trails. So Friday is the perfect day to get some wheeling done. :drinkers:

TacomaJD said:
Friday is usually like the wheeler's day. We usually do more riding Friday than Saturday, because Saturday morning is the Primos hill climb and more ppl are there on Saturdays which means more crowded and clustered trails. So Friday is the perfect day to get some wheeling done. :drinkers:

FINALLY off for one of these! :woot: See ya'll on Friday! :drinkers:

Fellas I cant wait!!! it was at RBD last year when my whole life changed... those of you that were there probally drove past me and a couple buddies and ask yourself , :wtflol: "are those morons f'n walkin tha whole way?" .. and we dam sure did, due to a buddies rig bein down we walked from tha parkin lot to los primos, where i blew out a few toe nails and saw some **** thats more addicting than crack!! Well ill be damned, a year... somewhere around 2845 hours workin EVERY nite on my rig and wat seems like about 50k and by God im f'n drivin this year!!!! :spin: .. have been to choccollocco several times but havent made it back to morris mtn yet, been planning on it but ya know how that goes with a bunch of brain dead morons and beer... met alot of really cool folks last year, look forward seein yall next weekend!! dam i cant wait!!! WHAT A SHOW THESE FELLAS PUT ON!!