• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - ROCK RALLY '10... August 7th

Re: ROCK RALLY '10... August 7th

Dammit, man! I was looking forward to you making the Zuk fly again this year.

I'll be there early Saturday morning. I'm coming work ready.

It's almost here. Yall wont want to miss this :driving: booyang :woot: :eat: :popcorn:

Time? - Drivers meeting is at 8 and racing starts at 9. Bombers start around 10 or 11 not sure yet

The Rock Rallye event at Morris Mountain ORV is definitely one of those events that you won’t want to miss. The 2nd annual race is scheduled for Saturday August 7th starting at 9 am. The classes include......READ MORE

MMORV-300x193.jpg

Have fun fellas, I would of loved to make this event buy I am going with my wife to Seattle for a conference.

Blue Torch Fab will be debuting our new IFS car at this event! It was a last minute decision to prep the car for this race but the guys have been working late hour in the shop to get this thing done in time. Jey is working on some final welding on the chassis and James is working on tuning the motor. We're very excited to take this car to Morris Mountain to debut it here locally! Photos coming soon!

Ricky@BlueTorchFab said:
Blue Torch Fab will be debuting our new IFS car at this event! It was a last minute decision to prep the car for this race but the guys have been working late hour in the shop to get this thing done in time. Jey is working on some final welding on the chassis and James is working on tuning the motor. We're very excited to take this car to Morris Mountain to debut it here locally! Photos coming soon!

laughing1 Is it IRS as well.... damn I miss some Alabama shenanigans ! :****:

John Galbreath Jr. said:
Gongrats to Cole for winning the rallie.

Thanks John,
It was fun race, I have never raced anything before and I was pretty nervous all morning. Luckily I had one of the best CO-Drivers there is, who helped me stay calm. Couldn't have done it without Daniel.
A big thanks to all the people involved in the race, it ran real smooth and I hope there is another race next year.

Highlight of the race was coming around the corner and seeing Dobosh in the Ditch :flipoff1:

wanted to come up but had to work anyone have pics yet?

Latest posts