• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - ROCK RALLY '10... August 7th

Re: ROCK RALLY '10... August 7th

Here's the compilation video I took while down at the bottom of Los Primos this weekend. Had a friggen blast just like last year! It rained cats and dogs the night before which made the course sloppy, wet, and way more difficult.

2010 Morris Mountain Rock Rally

You can switch to hi-def. I don't know why it put a black border around the video. Does anyone else?

I've got the footage from the Bomber class uploading right now ...

J. J.

Here's my Bomber vid. I took the vid in HD and uploaded it in HD. When I view it from my hard drive it shows in HD but for some reason YouTube doesn't give me the option for HD. Anyone know why?

2010 Morris Mountain Rock Ralley

J. J.

Patooyee anyway you can upload the race video back to Youtube, my computer doesn't like your site for some reason.

I shouldn't have posted the links before they were done uploading. People are trying to download something that wasn't there and complaining. I was trying to save myself some work but OK, I'll send them to Youtube again so that you can watch them in extreme low-def. If you want the 1080p version just right click and save the video files above. They're all there now. I just downlaoded both in 10 minutes flat on shitty AT&T DSL. I did a speed test and my average speed was below the lowest national average so you all should have better nresults than me. I'll post the links to Youtube in a bit. They take about an hour each to upload on my shitty net access.

J. J.

patooyee said:
I shouldn't have posted the links before they were done uploading. People are trying to download something that wasn't there and complaining. I was trying to save myself some work but OK, I'll send them to Youtube again so that you can watch them in extreme low-def. If you want the 1080p version just right click and save the video files above. They're all there now. I just downlaoded both in 10 minutes flat on shitty AT&T DSL. I did a speed test and my average speed was below the lowest national average so you all should have better nresults than me. I'll post the links to Youtube in a bit. They take about an hour each to upload on my shitty net access.

J. J.

I wasn't complaining, if you would have posted that i needed to click and save from the begining then I wouldn't have said anything.

Oh, I'm sorry, I thought I did. Yes, click and save, they won't stream, they're too big.

Congrats on your win, BTW. I wanted to come say hi to you but to be honest was just in a hurry to get home for the first time after a week of being on the road. I knew you were going to win by your second lap down at the bottom of Primos. I think by that point you had already lapped a bunch of rigs. By your third I think you had lapped nearly all of them. By biggest regret is that I didn't get to see Andrew take a bath. Next year I think we should require life preservers on all the drivers. :)

J. J.

Very slippery. Cole was finished before anything dried out but the guys who were still on the track the second half of the race got to enjoy some drier terrain.

Bomber vid:

2010 Morris Mountain Rock Rally

J. J.

Good times, If anyone is interested in an edited video of their race rig, I can put one together for ya for a small fee. We had 5 cameras spread out all over the course. :dblthumb:

Wanted to say congrats to Cole for winning. He put on a show and it was fun to watch. Mike raced hard but cooling problems (blown fan, bad water pump) slowed him down big time on the last lap. He turned in the fastest lap overall though which was impressive for a big rig with a NP435 :****:

I think everybody got a good ****in laugh at my expense. I do have to admit it was pretty funny. We were tokyo drift at 6900rpm around the first turn and hooked a tire over a culvert. That was all she wrote. Since I only got about 20 seconds of racing in I was itching to go hit some **** after the race and promptly blew my Atlas t-case in half. After that it was apparent my luck was **** for the weekend so I started emotionally drinking and don't remember much from then on. Thanks to Randy and everyone for putting together such a fun event.

is there a link to the finish order, lap times and total race time for each team?

also, did anyone find a tree strap in the vicinity of los primos? we lost it out of the mud colored FJ40 on the last lap

We did find a tree strap at Primos. Someone had it and was shopping it around for the owner and I don't know what happened to it after that, I'm sorry.

Cole, as you passed by us at primos we noticed a tool bag hanging by the straps off the back of your rig. By the next lap it was gone. I hope its not sitting out on the trails somewhere ...

J. J.

i believe i have the strap, I picked up one that had a name written on it . pm me an address or let me know the next time your going out and i will get it to ya

I lost a green 8ft tree saver. That was were I ended the race on lap 4.

Latest posts