• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - SETTC 2011

exocaged said:
So who is wanting to enter? Got some info up on our forums and the big changes mainly have to do with cones being time based not point based, they are also more defined as well as other specifics clarifying rules / safety / and a new code of conduct as it seems we need one....

Unless you guys want a big copy/paste job to post it all here go see whats going on here http://www.forums.claycounty4x4.com/index.php?showforum=59

This basiclly sums it up. Go to there Web site, Register, and Make a post a thread in the forums under the SETTC and Wait and see it you get voted in.

Michael I hope you like looking at my ass cuz thats all you gonna see if you sign up. This comp ain't for crawlin, ha ha!!

thats bs randall!!! everyone has your name on it. jus stay out of the trees loike ole coon dog. " mahan" :flipoff1: :flipgotcha:

redmanyj said:
Michael I hope you like looking at my ass cuz thats all you gonna see if you sign up. This comp ain't for crawlin, ha ha!!
I hear ya don't think my heep would fare well in it but I bet it would be fun as hell. :driving:

you should still get in cuz all the big boys are gonna break and us little motor guys will just keep on truckin!!

Ok guys, thursday is the last day to get your entry in. No entries will be allowed at the gate this time.

Latest posts