• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - SETTC Competition - September 28-30, 2012

having motor issues :dunno: :dunno: but cage is sure looking sweet got the front suspension done as well.

needs bump stops and radiator hoses along with some seat mounts and im ready

plus at least a week or so to work out the bugs

I'm ready my buggy has been resting for a couple weeks made a few changes here and there! Can't wait going to be a great time! Hopefully

Mines still in a million pieces....Paint prolly still be wet when I get there. :****:

Only a few weeks before my weeklong stay there.

General event shirts will be blue. At $10 each, who would want to pick up one or more at the event? Trying to see if it's worth buying them and making them available.

Re: MMORV - SETTC Competition - September 28-30, 2012

I am planning on a few 3XL shirts in the mix.

Yeah the park will be open to ride with the exception of the portions of trail we are using. Once we finish a course, we clean up and it's open.

Bubba1, its funny you mention that. We have 2 spots open and if we get more then 2 wanting in at the park we will draw straws. :****:So show up and be ready.

If Bear is still serious have him call me ASAP

Bubba1 if you are serious call me ASAP

904-524-4898
Joe

If Bear or Bubba1 does not want to do the comp I will be more than glad to run again, If they decide not to let me know and I will see what I can do

come on Tim im sure they will let u in, somehow they want let u i will give u my spot. if they let u in u better bring some heat cause im planning on winning.