• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - SETTC Competition - September 28-30, 2012

exocaged said:
If Bear is still serious have him call me ASAP

Bubba1 if you are serious call me ASAP

904-524-4898
Joe
Sorry guys I'm not going to make it. I'm sorry if I caused a stink. I have plans for the weekend of the comp. Sure sounds like a good time. Good luck RKey gas on it.

Bubba1 said:
Sorry guys I'm not going to make it. I'm sorry if I caused a stink. I have plans for the weekend of the comp. Sure sounds like a good time. Good luck RKey gas on it.
i plan to... i should have my new ride sometime in november and i like to do some riding with the bacon crew. tell u dad i said hello

Ok then.

Daniel Robare and Tim Bacon are in.

I need you both to contact me again with shirt sizes as soon as possible.

jewylewy said:
dude you need to get some sleep 4 am is just a bit to early in my book

I adjusted my time settings. I have been known to wake up and check forums at 4am though...

Yeah the park will be open for riding. We will however have some areas closed as they will be used for courses. Once we finish a course, we clean up our mess and it's then open. If you see any ribbon that is new looking or cones out there during this weekend please don't disturb them.

randel you talk alot of bulls#@t like no other on this post. lol its going to be hard to win a race with out a buggy bc i plan on stealing it the day before race .lol Da HITMAN has put you at the TOP of his hit list . see yall soon ,make sure somebody has some apple pie waiting on me . booyang

taterman said:
randel you talk alot of bulls#@t like no other on this post. lol its going to be hard to win a race with out a buggy bc i plan on stealing it the day before race .lol Da HITMAN has put you at the TOP of his hit list . see yall soon ,make sure somebody has some apple pie waiting on me . booyang
Dang I was hoping I could get to the top of the list, we ready this year bringing it back to TN

Mahan said:
You better step up R.Key,DA HITMAN gotta bullet with your name on it. molaugh
Don't forget the ham and cheese and viennas Mahan we gonna raise Hell this year for sure.

Draco said:
I guess some dropped out and some got in....Who the hell is racing?
dont know 4 sure , but it dont matter cause im going to take frist. i will say it looks like i got some tuff competition.

Sign In Friday the 28th at 6PM.

I need all competing vehicles by the Pavilion by 6PM Friday. This will give us time for a short meeting and to distribute some goodie bags along with team shirts etc.

This also serves as time for Ian to conduct his interviews and/or the photographers on site to do their thing.

Thank You

Joe

The only one to drop out was Gary. He was replaced with Daniel Robare and the YJ