• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - Shamrock Run - March 22-24, 2013

I plan on making this and bringing my son. Not sure if my normal group are going to be able to make it, so I might hook up and run with some of you guys. :driving:

grcthird said:
I bet Hardline umbrellas and ponchos would sell good. :flipoff1:

Ha no kidding, it wouldnt be the shamrock ride unless it rained like crazy!!!

Not going to be able to make it this year with a baby due Mar. 21st so John shoot me an address and I'll get you a couple ext. mounts in the mail for the auction.

Can anyone bring & donate slightly used items for this auction? Other than the slightly obvious items of bad tastes, what types of items are off limits?

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Send me the HL logo and Ill be happy to make some Vinyl Decals as a donation.

I'll need to get approval first. But are you talking die cut, or printed. I have both single color and 2 or 3 color files.

scottlang said:
hey john i'll gather some stuff up for the aution and get it there or to u somehow i'll be at dayton racin that weekend :driving:

My work address is:

John Galbreath Jr.
416 South 28th Street
Birmingham, AL 35233

Jduck said:
Not going to be able to make it this year with a baby due Mar. 21st so John shoot me an address and I'll get you a couple ext. mounts in the mail for the auction.

See work address above, thanks.

muddinmetal said:
Can anyone bring & donate slightly used items for this auction? Other than the slightly obvious items of bad tastes, what types of items are off limits?

We take about anything. I have sold a masturbating Obama doll for $100 and then had it brought back the next year and sold again. Guess you can call that bad taste, but funny as hell. Used is fine. If it has value, we will sell it. Mason jar spirits are great also.

I really appreciate anything y'all can give.

A little update:

Stephen Oneal of Oneal Jeep Dodge has stepped up with a $1,000.00 donation. He will be displaying a couple of Jeeps and have banner advertising at the Pavillion.

I have been approached by 4x4 Nation TV will they be on hand to film. I made sure they knew the filming would be non-exclusive, that MadRam11, Busted Knuckle, and RickyB Photography would also be there.They will be assisting us with artwork and social media advertising. They will have a table at the Pavillion showing their wares.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/4x4nation

With all the money I keep hearing ONeal Dodge is donating to various events, if I ever get the pocket change to buy a new Dodge, they will be the ONLY place I look! :dblthumb:

Looking for donations for the auction. New or used, we can use it all. Mark your calendars and tell your friends. Make this a huge success for the charity.

Latest posts