• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - Shamrock Run - March 22-24, 2013

My wife and i will be donating 2 crayon pouches and two wrench pouches

Also i am meeting up with RobbyBobby this week to get my rig race prepped for GAP, i can probably get a couple of bigbird shirts if yall think the interest is still there?

Neal3000 said:
My wife and i will be donating 2 crayon pouches and two wrench pouches

Also i am meeting up with RobbyBobby this week to get my rig race prepped for GAP, i can probably get a couple of bigbird shirts if yall think the interest is still there?

Of course, dem big bird shirts bring big money. Thanks.

Well I gotta few scratches to buff out but this will be the next ride I make! :****:

Shoot, they enjoy the entertainment. We'll fix their boring slow night at work in a hurry! laughing1 :drinkers: They won't know what to think if team Mash Yer Motor steps up in there with us! :drinkers:

TacomaJD said:
Shoot, they enjoy the entertainment. We'll fix their boring slow night at work in a hurry! laughing1 :drinkers: They won't know what to think if team Mash Yer Motor steps up in there with us! :drinkers:
If we show up we will autograph them a pic before they "ask us nicely" to leave! loller.gif

BUG-E J said:
If we show up we will autograph them a pic before they "ask us nicely" to leave! loller.gif

**** they loved us last time, we were like 4 of the only 8 ppl that were in there besides the staff. We were cuttin' up with em and they were laughing their asses off at us being a bunch of idiots. Plus they have pool tables, and I love me some pool! :woot:

That was Friday night, it looked alot more packed that Saturday night when we went by on the way back to the hotel.

I'm planning to camp sat. nite and bring extra parts! To play with the big boys!

zukimaster said:
Dam! thats how i always roll! last year i didnt stop till i had my motor knocking :driving:

You have a motor :flipoff1:

Thought is was two squirrells and a wheel.

One of them was probably getting a nut. :fish:

Hey i did step up to a v6, lol, last year i made it all the way till about 9 Saturday night without breaking, thought i would take a short cut across that swamp at the far end of the parking lot back to the trailer, i was in mud, water, cattail weeds up over my tires! my 150k mile v6 didnt like 5 minutes worth of full throttle drive to reverse jabs, but i did make it out, but #6 rod bearing did to! :drinkers: