• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - Shamrock Run - March 22-24, 2013

JohnG said:
That was a good deal, you can thank Garry, he paid $60 for a $50 certificate, then handed it back and said to auction it again.

I am beat, I think it is time for a nap. I'll start looking at the figures next week, pleminaries show we beat what we raised last year.

Kudo's! What a great event! You deserve the rest!

ah, super garry... gotta love when "that guy" shows up... i heard he bought 3 fully automatic sub machine guns for $300... hahahahaha :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers:

that guy is a walking yard sale....

8eguhuqe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my left thumb.

Gary Smith is the man! (Thanks for the shine big guy :drinkers:)

I met some great people Saturday (jon piper/rednecklights - jeremy/froggf350 -& the man JohnG himself just to name a few), and had an Awesome time!

Couldn't be more happy that my Coors Light Guitar brought $120 :woot: :woot:

And also, who has a large HL shirt they'd trade me for an XL?

To all that decided not to go

Only time I got wet is when my headlights went out on the way. Didnt get rained on the Saturday while at the park.
Glad to hear tou rasied maybe more money. We all got worried it would be a bust when we pulled in the gate and our crew was almost half the crowd.

wont work said:
To all that decided not to go

Only time I got wet is when my headlights went out on the way. Didnt get rained on the Saturday while at the park.
Glad to hear tou rasied maybe more money. We all got worried it would be a bust when we pulled in the gate and our crew was almost half the crowd.

It's kinda sad how many people didn't show up FOR CHARITY because of a little rain. Still a decent turnout, awesome auction, and sounds like we beat last years money amount.

I had a great time! Didn't really meet anyone except for John. My kids may have scared off everyone. ;). We just kind of went out on our own crushing the trails. The gauntlet was fun, sure am glad I put the ruff stuff diff cover on before the trip!
yhy7ydyd.jpg
Looking froward to hitting the trail again! (Maybe next time I will actually meet some of you! Lol

I feel like I may need to apologize to some folks for **** that I may or may not have done Saturday night around auction time. :dunno:You see, Saturday was my first experience with this "shine" stuff yall keep talkin about. :****: It didn't help a bit that Gary was edging me on. :eek: I can't remember exactly, but I'm pretty sure the end result was me makin' an ass outta myself. All I can say is, I doubt I will have a hankerin for some shine anytime soon :****: So if a big bearded, drunker than hell sumbitch said or did something offensive, he's deeply sorry and promises it won't happen again....soon molaugh

Did have a great time other than the shine induced drunk stupor right around auction time. This was my first time at Morris and my first Shamrock Run. Met some good folks and even got to hitch a ride with a few. I think I'd like to come to the next one if yall let me in! Any word yet on how much was raised for the cause?

wingsnhammers said:
I feel like I may need to apologize to some folks for **** that I may or may not have done Saturday night around auction time. :dunno:You see, Saturday was my first experience with this "shine" stuff yall keep talkin about. :****: It didn't help a bit that Gary was edging me on. :eek: I can't remember exactly, but I'm pretty sure the end result was me makin' an ass outta myself. All I can say is, I doubt I will have a hankerin for some shine anytime soon :****: So if a big bearded, drunker than hell sumbitch said or did something offensive, he's deeply sorry and promises it won't happen again....soon molaugh

Did have a great time other than the shine induced drunk stupor right around auction time. This was my first time at Morris and my first Shamrock Run. Met some good folks and even got to hitch a ride with a few. I think I'd like to come to the next one if yall let me in! Any word yet on how much was raised for the cause?

Nice to put a name with a drunk face. Ha

Re: Re: Re: MMORV - Shamrock Run - March 22-24, 2013

ibrokeit said:
It's kinda sad how many people didn't show up FOR CHARITY because of a little rain. Still a decent turnout, awesome auction, and sounds like we beat last years money amount.

I bet the majority of yalls campfire talk revolved around "them pussies afraid of the rain" lol ....5am Saturday morning it was coming a massive monsoon thunderstorm at the house so I said fawk it, went to sleep, and didn't even set an alarm. Call it what it is, it's a hobby not a job (for me anyway). Glad yall had a great time and accumulated alot of proceeds for charity, sounds like the auction went well. I see Cole took the "shovel line" on Loop Springs or whatever it's called lol.

Sent from my DROID4 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2