• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - Wheelin' For Warriors Ride - May 27-30, 2016

thanks for the info guys if I can get my junk together in time I may enter in honor of my uncle that jus passed he rode with us often and participated at this ride past two years as a Vietnam veteran !!!! hope to C yu all soon :dblthumb: :dblthumb:

Sorry for your loss, I hope to see you there, I will be the "Old Guy" at the pavilion taking up monies!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you Mr Leafspring, any and all auction/raffle donations are much appreciated.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re:

This year we will also be able to accept credit cards for the "AUCTION ITEMS" but only the auction. Cash for entry fees,t-shirts and food. If you use a credit card on the auction there will be 3% fee added to purchase.

Looking forward to this ride. I will be donating this brand new pair of Costas for the auction....hope it helps out some thumb.gif

Attachments

• 2016-05-10 11.25.01.jpg
    2016-05-10 11.25.01.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 98
My junk is still in one piece after AOP ( the tons are holding up to the weepow assaults ;D) so I plan on making this one..

who else is going??

smbroady82 said:
My junk is still in one piece after AOP ( the tons are holding up to the weepow assaults ;D) so I plan on making this one..

who else is going??

Ill be there!

smbroady82 said:
You bringing the dog?

Does the Pope wear a funny hat? Better question is "Are you bringing the jeep?" to which I would say...Does Jesus wear sandals? You are right as my jerkin hand!

Re:

All you Hardliners coming in for the ride, introduce yourself when you sign in, I will be the old fart taking up money. Mark