• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - Wheelin' For Warriors Ride - May 27-30, 2016

Bringing my son and a buddy of his for the weekend, both are active duty. Gonna let em get some behind the wheel time. booyang Hope my junk holds up. Try to find something cool for the auction also, brought a .50 cal. M2 barrel last year.

Thank yall very much for any and all donations to auction off. My junk almost made it through our ride this weekend, looks like all I need to do is build a front drive shaft, so this year I might even be able to wheel a few times. :woot: :woot:

This is what I got back from our race director dude:

Classes:
UTV
Under 35"
35"-39.5"
40" up and any and all full tube rigs (no matter the tire size)

At this time he is planning on starting the race at 1:00 Central time. (Time could change with feedback this weekend)

I'm In.. Drue you should raffle that dog off.. Be the best thing ya could do. I'll round up something to auction.. I got something I'm sure. Will be good to see some of ya that I don't ever get to see ( cough cough MARK). I got 3 folks that was gonna go to Choco coming to Morris now, and a few other Buddies coming. Can't wait! Wish it was Thursday now.

FlatlandFSJ said:
Florida is coming up at the end of the week thumb.gif Now to just talk one of you crazy bastards into letting me race their junk :driving: :driving:

What's up bro...don't wanna race the sketchy truck :dunno:

Dang - I hate I'm missing this... The hike from TX is just too dang long... plus I don't think my body can survive a weekend drinking with the flip flop mafia any more...sucks getting old... :****: