• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Momentum Buggy

I mean, is there REALLY truly an ugly rock bouncer? they kinda like vaginas if you ask me, They all filthy, mis-aligned, pieces that take a beating.... that I want.

LandSpeeder said:
I mean, is there REALLY truly an ugly rock bouncer? they kinda like vaginas if you ask me, They all filthy, mis-aligned, pieces that take a beating.... that I want.
laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 :popcorn:

I met Peter a while back when I picked him and his buddy up at the air port for W.O.D's open house, and from what I saw the dude is top notch. To trash his rig simply because someone thinks it's ugly is crazy. This thing may not be the way style you would have built, but until you have built something that shows it up, you really can't put their rig down. lets face it they can't all look alike or we would be nascar.

That's a wicked rig Peter. Good job on the build. :dblthumb:

LandSpeeder said:

The Shunt speaks the troof!

Are the axles narrowed any? I don't care for the style of it but repect the fact that it's built by the owner a lot!

Wonder if any of them Helo's are big enough to sling the buggy to a ride.....now that would be baller cool :****:

wannabe said:
3 choppers 1 boat 1 corvette 1 porshe 1 hardley 1 Ferrari giant hanger... **** me dude, if you just had a better cage even TC would :tc on you.

Are you blind. You missed TWO sweet Kubota Tractors....

Will this thing be at GrayRock?

sweet buggy! oh< if you look hard enough there are 3 pieces of kubota equiptment!!!! im a newholland man but like the kubotas still.. and remember,if people with money are spending it, its putting someone to work!!!!!

I love it, dudes got skills......the haters must be butthurt cuz he smoked their hero's with a ultra4 buggy

Looks like he was thinking outside the box. :dblthumb: It should take a BEATING, it has the parts to do it. flashemifyougotem I don't like the top of the cage, but I really like a lot of other things about it. booyang booyang Congratulations Peter. Now, take this thing out and BUST IT ASS. hitit

JohnG said:
He is trying to make GrayRock if he can get the engine tuning done.

No better way to break it in than Cable Hill. I am ready to see that monster :eat: at GR.

Epic parts list. Wonder if a Dana 80 center would hold up as well as toploaders behind that motor. Top fuel hill shooter.

Just got to see this buggy first hand and I must say the color in the video doesn't do this thing justice at all!!! I'm not a real fan of the "a" pillar but the rest of the buggy is first class! And I rumbles like no other!! I had a smile on my face the whole time it was running. Say what you will till you see it in person.

The case is an SCS 4wd straight drive case its on their website. The problem is you can only go as low as a 2.64 reduction. Which is great for rockwells but sucks for anything else unless you run high fives an then your gears suck because they are so weak. Us guys running gears in the low 4s have to go with the drop box and its 16 inches on tall with the outputs on one side. Whole different ballgame to make a buggy low with it.

To me it appears like he used the Hellraiser chassis an changed some bars up, he bought it as a roller so most the hard part was done.

Bigshowdawg said:
To me it appears like he used the Hellraiser chassis an changed some bars up, he bought it as a roller so most the hard part was done.

Im almost sure that hellraiser is still hanging in the rafters...or at least it was when Peter was building this buggy....