• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Momentum Buggy

:wtflol: i love how some broke ass hillbillly chicken ****ers get on here and talk **** about a BADASS rig that cost prob 100k blows my mind. like your t-shirts say cole haters gonna hate

ldwoodruff said:
:wtflol: i love how some broke ass hillbillly chicken ****ers get on here and talk **** about a BADASS rig that cost prob 100k blows my mind. like your t-shirts say cole haters gonna hate

No one said a negative thing on it, they were just wondering what was up with it!!

Re: Re: Re: Momentum Buggy

Elliott said:
No one said a negative thing on it, they were just wondering what was up with it!!

I think he was referring to the couple people that were talking **** about the helos, cars, and hangar....

Which is pathetic, btw.

ldwoodruff said:

Some of the wealthiest/nicest people on this board are "broke ass chicken farmers" :****:

muddinmetal said:
Some of the wealthiest/nicest people on this board are "broke ass chicken farmers" :****:

'cept Zukimaster, he's on food stamps and takes it up the pooper by dirty mike and the boys.

The buggy has had a couple of issues with the fuel cell and its currently just sitting in the shop. Peter has been extremely busy with prepping the BTF single seater car and KOH and a bunch of other things. Im sure it will be back out before long

Cole said:
The buggy has had a couple of issues with the fuel cell and its currently just sitting in the shop. Peter has been extremely busy with prepping the BTF single seater car and KOH and a bunch of other things. Im sure it will be back out before long

Is it time to put this bad boy on the side of a milk carton, or what? :dunno:

muddinmetal said:
Is it time to put this bad boy on the side of a milk carton, or what? :dunno:

Just sitting in the shop, Peter has to many other toys to really worry about this buggy.

Re:

I've seen it out and about a few times .. engine was over rev'd on cable hill at the last srrs race and parts exited through the oil pan

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

He had it at AOP a few months ago,crawling for Reid I think it was ,it may have not been then but Sometime this summer I seen it there

Re:

Bumpers said:
I've seen it out and about a few times .. engine was over rev'd on cable hill at the last srrs race and parts exited through the oil pan

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

He beat the **** outta it at grayrock, that thing had to be turning close to 8-9k rpm when the bottom end let go

Peter pulled out the rocks and put some badass 80's or something under it and running it hard this whole season. :driving: