• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Money Mark just dropped his buggy off............

Right hand drive will come in handy for the overseas wheeling. :haha:

Right hand drive will come in handy for the overseas wheeling. :haha:

The secret part of the buildup that no ones talking about is the swivel seat. Mark figured since he already has 4wsteer, might as well spin the seat around like a backhoe. I'tll be the first double ended buggy.

There will some much aluminum and electronic bling it'll start a new fad. :beer:

Things are moving along though.

Last edited:
OK mr. jeep with 4.3 and toy dual cases:fawkdancesmiley: I think we'll still use the toy gas pedal.....
Ya well, the only reason I did that setup was to piss off the heep guys. They loved seeing the Marlin crawler stickers on the old heep. BTW, are you guys redoing the front end to make more room for the 4.3. Last time I looked at marks **** the 22re just barely fit?

Ya well, the only reason I did that setup was to piss off the heep guys. They loved seeing the Marlin crawler stickers on the old heep. BTW, are you guys redoing the front end to make more room for the 4.3. Last time I looked at marks **** the 22re just barely fit?

only due to the engine being clocked about 10 or more degrees counter clockwise to get the tcase flat. Don't get me wrong, Jason built header's to make it work, but it does fit.....barely

only due to the engine being clocked about 10 or more degrees counter clockwise to get the tcase flat. Don't get me wrong, Jason built header's to make it work, but it does fit.....barely
So its a slant 4.3:D . With the power to weight ratio that little thing should skoot. Right on guys.:awesomework:

So its a slant 4.3:D . With the power to weight ratio that little thing should skoot. Right on guys.:awesomework:

it's no slant, it's slightly scewed in the rear to make more room for Mark's big ass......the new tcase has the ability to clock itself rather than clocking the whole drivetrain setup.

I don't see any pics D. :flipoff: Am I gonna have to drive up there and take 'em myself. :kissmyass:

100_1201.jpg

100_1202.jpg

Kinda close
100_1203.jpg

100_1204.jpg

eliminated the crappy bulky aluminum bracket
100_1205.jpg

cleaned up and ready to start over
100_1206.jpg

:masturbanana[1]: :masturbanana[1]: :masturbanana[1]: :masturbanana[1]: :masturbanana[1]: :masturbanana[1]: :masturbanana[1]: :masturbanana[1]: