• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Money Mark just dropped his buggy off............

:eeek: :eeek: :eeek: Wow!!!!!!!:masturbanana[1]: :masturbanana[1]: :masturbanana[1]: :haha: Here let me show ya something Mark :kissmyass: :haha: :haha: :haha: Looks good man, so when do we start the mechanic training so darius doesn't have to ride in the cooler to work on it when it breaks?????:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: I kill my self!!!!!:stirpot::kiss: :kiss:

Last edited:
Mark are you ready to take the jeep out next weekend ?

Sweet, It'll be a rally with old blue, the black heep, and my honda. We can be the missfit gang :haha: Its funny how reiter brings the trash out, and then sometimes takes the trash out. :haha:

Nice!!!! I'm totaly diggin the new drivetrain and such:awesomework:

I'm trying to get out and about to make a wheeling video of all the local guys mainly board members/friends of the area, You guys should let me know the next time you head to reiter or up to moonrocks or sumthing I need alot more footage!!!!!! I'm at about 45mins now LET ME KNOW

Sorry for the hijak!!!

I can't wait to see the finished product! I sure wish I could afford something even half as cool as that!!!:cool:

The Jeep thing is pulling broken Yota's outa the Rock Garden :fawkdancesmiley: :haha: :haha: :haha:

or pulling them back over when they get tired and lay down:redneck:

Good thing I got rid of the toy so I do not have to worry about the jeep or toy thing LOL although its still fun too LOL

:awesomework: Sweet pooks coming to visit Does that mean we can get him drunk and take advantage of him!!!:haha: :haha: :haha: :kiss: :;

No ftoy on this trip. :booo: It has sorta exploded all over my shop and yard :eeek: but all the new stuff waiting to go in is much nicer :awesomework:

I need to bring some birfs down to Bobby's and do some other running around, but beer is always a possibility. :redneck:

Progress.

I now sit 2 inches more towards the center, 2 inches lower and 2 inches farther back. MORE ROOM!

BuggyBuild002.jpg

Had to take out a tube or two though.....they'll be replaced.:;

BuggyBuild001.jpg

Radiator mounted. Ya, it's tight. Gotta leave room for the winch.

BuggyBuild003.jpg

BuggyBuild007.jpg

And now the hot ****!

BuggyBuild005.jpg

Can you say hot trail food?

BuggyBuild004.jpg

It will even have a temp sensor monitored by my new "buggy brain". :fawkdancesmiley:

You'll see......

Nice buggy oven:awesomework:
Now you need an onboard shower system for the ultimate in backcountry luxury.:redneck:
Didn't the radiator used to be in back?

:awesomework: Looking sweet Money!!!!!!! have fun tommarow,I'll be in the shop beating on the f-toy....:beatdeadhorse: :beatdeadhorse: :beatdeadhorse: Gotta get it ready and put together the front end (((i love new parts!!!!!!)))))):masturbanana[1]: :masturbanana[1]: :masturbanana[1]: