• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

***Money Pit 2.0! 4dr Colorado, axletechs, supercharged 6.0, 54s***

Well first box of goodies showed up today and I got my trailblazer sold tonight! So more parts are gonna soon be on the way!

I have a Texas Speed keychain, came with the cam and spring kit. I tell people it's my $800 keychain. Came with free cam and valve springs. :****:

Awesome build, keep posting please! :woot:

Just ordered alll xrp fuel line and fittings, tanks inc U2 tank, with walbro 400 in tank pump,

Www.lssimple.com 8 rib pully kit so I can use my truck accessories with my lsa blower.

Now just need order some 80lb inj and I should be ready for motor build!

Will do! I also got a 2600-2800 stall from monster transmissions ordered today and some longtubes headers from Doug thorley for a colorado.

I will get the black box, shifters, output shaft and other pieces ordered from nwf in a day or two. I'll post pics when it all comes in

Well I got the rest of my drivetrain ordered today,

Went with NWF titan black box, titan 34 spline out put for my 205, 34 spline rockwell flange, nwf triple stick cable shifters, nwf twin stick rails, 205 rebuild kit and a t-shirt so when wife ask what's in the box I'll just pull out the shirt! :)

Had them leave out the input seal and I am going to T my return line to my tranny and have it go to the vent of the black box, he recommended this to help keep black box cool if I decide to use it for some on road use.

Was going to use current performance lsx swap harness for the colorado but they want me to use the ls2 ecm and tcm. So it would be like 1800 for harness and all parts for it.

So I have decided to chunk the factory cluster and put my own gauges in and run a stand alone harness.

Here is gauges I'm thinking about.

Is that the gauge that shows thousands on dollars in the build?? LOL
Looks cool. Looking forward to following this build!

What I sold tbss for is pretty much covering the build, already had the free 54s , and axles ( I sell axletechs). And traded a pair of axles to stazworks for wheels , and picked up heads and blower on face book bout 6 months ago on the cheap.... So ts bat as bad $$ wise as some think

Well the 8 rib acc. Drive showed up today! This is a quality piece !!!! This allows me to run the lsa blower withy truck accessories.

Hey Matt are you going to make all your own axle brackets? And what kind of breaks are you going to put on those monsters?

I had a buddy cut out my brackets for my duramax mud truck build with axletechs and they worked great. I'll either do that or have another local guy cut them.

As far as brakes I'm thinking bout using the factory rotors and superduty calipers.

Well made a little progress!

I got the transmission pulled out and delivered to be built. ( had to take a break and let my helper feed the calf)

I also got the rest of my parts in!

I really like this tank! I do wish the pickup was in the middle but we'll see it should be fine. And no more busted seems on rci aluminum tanks.

Tank baffle

Fuel pump sump