• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

"Money Talks" YJ build

Patriot Customs said:
I don't know if it helps any but here is a pic of my yj ..... Yours looks good from what I can tell I know how hard it is to bend and fit tube all wile trying to make it look cool :****:

Thank you for the pic. You can for sure get more creative while doing a back-half. I am going to work on mine a bit more tonight. Im not real sure as of yet what the future has in store for it :dunno:
keep the pics coming looking forward to seeing what you come up with thumb.gif

I put in some time last night after work. I finished the driver's side B-post and decided to change the ladder bars a bit. Tonight I am going to take everyone's advise and move the A-post forward a few inches for leg room. I just hate having weld-splice seams in a cage.
B-pillar2_zpsd8d003d4.jpg

B-pillar_zpsc43549f6.jpg

I managed to gain a little more progress this Saturday. I still have a few more bars to add.

jeeptopfront_zpsfa8702a3.jpg

jeepleftfront_zpsc0e7fa0c.jpg

jeeptopleftrear_zps7cc6fbc0.jpg

jeeprightrear_zpsdaf662aa.jpg

I can never get through an entire fit-up without doing a little welding :eat:

weld3_zpsb09c4f88.jpg

weld2_zps27147d58.jpg

weld1_zps38f433f6.jpg

I had a little extra time this weekend so I finished the cage. Im going to wait on my seats before I mount the seats and build the center tunnel.

Figured I would tig weld the "Legion of Doom" windshield spike!

This is the stance that im shooting for...22" Belly clearence @ 114" WB

These will be my next project. Wish me luck! Never built a custom front steer axle before.

fordcontraption01 said:
Welds look damn good what were the last ones done with a tig?
Only thing I tig welded was the center point in the windshield. Im a little rusty with my fits at this point or else I would have tig welded everything. Ive been sitting in the office for too long! :****: