• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Mono link a 4Runner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was never a mod, I went straight to admin. :redneck: The fun buttons were gone for almost 5 minutes, timmay thought it'd be funny. :haha:

It just said moderators like normal but only vinisil no trash. and cbr someone told me so I had to check it out.

I only got 1 thing to say. Hydro Joe is the Kingextreme of Oregon.

It just said moderators like normal but only vinisil no trash. and cbr someone told me so I had to check it out.

And you don't see timmay's name as a mod either do you? Nope but he's obviously an admin. So yea, I'm still administering justice where I see fit. :flipoff:

Bunk, I didn't think even that hack king did anything remotely as bad as joe is proud of... :eeek:

And you don't see timmay's name as a mod either do you? Nope but he's obviously an admin. So yea, I'm still administering justice where I see fit. :flipoff:

Bunk, I didn't think even that hack king did anything remotely as bad as joe is proud of... :eeek:

Oh, It used to say it before is why I said something. Either way back to thread.

Those who have given quality critisism :awesomework:

Those who are being jerks :rolleyes:

Hydro joe take some of this good input.

And who the hell let vinsil in here :fawkdancesmiley:

Those who have given quality critisism :awesomework:

Those who are being jerks :rolleyes:

Hydro joe take some of this good input.

And who the hell let vinsil in here :fawkdancesmiley:

ill admit outright mike that im being less than polite to hydro. but thats because we went through this with him before on TC and we tried the be nice and help routine. we tried telling him the flaws in his design and what he SHOULD do to fix it so it would be safe for him and his passenger.

All he did was tell us how retarded we all were and how his design is stronger than any round tube design ever could be.

so we gave up.

this is for you hydro joe :fawkdancesmiley: have fun getting crushed in your rolling mouse trap.:awesomework:

ill admit outright mike that im being less than polite to hydro. but thats because we went through this with him before on TC and we tried the be nice and help routine. we tried telling him the flaws in his design and what he SHOULD do to fix it so it would be safe for him and his passenger.

All he did was tell us how retarded we all were and how his design is stronger than any round tube design ever could be.

so we gave up.

this is for you hydro joe :fawkdancesmiley: have fun getting crushed in your rolling mouse trap.:awesomework:

To each there own. All you can do is inform--if they don't want to listen then thats there choice. And it really doesn't matter as long as it doesn't affect anybody else. If somebody wants to be narrow minded and put themselfs in harms way well there isn't a dang thing we can do about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts