• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Mono link a 4Runner

Status
Not open for further replies.
walker is the same but i dont bash it.. i go and play with the area i have in hopes that my being there,and helping will help in the future for more trails,and challenges...
but see again trash above you have stated one area isnt good enough for you.. if you are so carefull as stated ,and think lines out then wouldnt the easiest of places for small tires, small wheelbase rigs be hard for you? then i think you would like walker valley,or the mall! :kiss:
and yes i probably am thinking to hard i have to much time on my hands right now!!!not busting your ballls just thinking i guess... you and peanut have my support behind you guys i know you do alot!!:awesomework:

Bashing an area would be to tell everyone it sucks and it's a stupid waste of time. All I'm saying is there are places that offer MUCH more challenge if you have a bigger rig or bigger tires etc. I like tsf, it is a fun place to play but once you start to go big it becomes rather easy.

Hell I LOVE to wheel naches but you won't find me on the trails much unless it is spring or fall when the trails are muddy so it's challenging again. When the trails are dry it is boring.

Oh, and Peanut deserves all the credit. All I do is bankroll the ORVTW I don't actually do anything so far. :redneck:

Your gonna get a kick out of this wt... There is going to be a ohv park out in st helens some time soon....

Bashing an area would be to tell everyone it sucks and it's a stupid waste of time. All I'm saying is there are places that offer MUCH more challenge if you have a bigger rig or bigger tires etc. I like tsf, it is a fun place to play but once you start to go big it becomes rather easy.
Hell I LOVE to wheel naches but you won't find me on the trails much unless it is spring or fall when the trails are muddy so it's challenging again. When the trails are dry it is boring.
Oh, and Peanut deserves all the credit. All I do is bankroll the ORVTW I don't actually do anything so far. :redneck:

Give it up WT. If some people are too stupid to understand what you're saying then to hell with them.
It's not that tough to understand.:rolleyes:

Your gonna get a kick out of this wt... There is going to be a ohv park out in st helens some time soon....

Hadn't heard of that one but pistons wild is opening up the yacolt burn one of these days too.

Give it up WT. If some people are too stupid to understand what you're saying then to hell with them.
It's not that tough to understand.:rolleyes:

Stop sugar coating it and let it rip, I can take it... :haha:

That's the funny thing, I do like tsf for certain things but wheeling my truck down there isn't one of them... Night time rally racing the forest service roads sure as hell is but 44's aren't much for rallying. :redneck:

Status
Not open for further replies.