• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Monroe adventure park

ronin-sj410

Anybody remember "prison break"? Anyone know why they're no longer open? Had a pretty good time there and it seemed like alot of people were into it so what happened?

I think it had something to do with the spot being to close to the river. I'm sure someone knows more than I do on this but I'm also bummed that it isn't an event anymore.

There were a ton of factors leading to the end of prison break. I believe the #1 reason was the mismanagement. They said they lost money but the place was packed and the camping/entry fees were pretty high.

Snohomish county permit issues and cost... The county just didn't want it so they did everything to shut it down from land zoning issues to permits to noise... But then they didn't like the soccer fields as well so it wasn't just the evil 4x4's...

The 4x4 Expo is Saturday September the 24th in Snohomish and it is similar though not exactly the same but it's a good time I will be going again this year

I am looking forward to it. Last year was the first year for it and I missed it for some reason...can't remember.

Should be fun to look around at the other rigs and let my wife kill us on the "divorce course".

The Expo is cool, but it's NOT what Prison Break was. If you show up expecting hard courses, you'll be highly disappointed. The Northwest Offroad Expo is definitely geared towards entry level rigs and people looking to get into the hobby.

John

The Expo is cool, but it's NOT what Prison Break was. If you show up expecting hard courses, you'll be highly disappointed. The Northwest Offroad Expo is definitely geared towards entry level rigs and people looking to get into the hobby.

John

This is what I have been told as well. I am looking forward to mainly spending the day with my wife and letting her drive my rig around.