• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Monsterjam in Atlanta

That's awesome. For the last 2 years I have had to work for every Monster Jam within a 5 hour radious. I really want to fly out to Vegas and go to the world finals.

I Have been to the Atlanta Monster Jam for the last 15 years. The jump that Dennis Anderson made from one pile to the other was one the coolest things I have seen. The announcer they had last night sucked though. :gtfo:

I went to the monster jam here in Tulsa last Friday, and it was WEAK! There was nothing like the jump posted above. I guess the arena was too small. :dunno:

yeah,grave digger jump was insane. worst announcer I ever heard. I guess it helped that it was live on tv because the freestyle was crazy. max-d with no rear steer was awsome along with taz.they said it will replay today on speed around 12 ?

[attachment deleted by admin]

I watched it live and I have to say it was some of the worst camera work of any event that I ever saw. They ahd too many gimmicky shots. They had the on-board cams which halved the size of the actual truck doing stuff on screen and then the sky cam which was dumb because you couldn't tell what the truck was doing. if it jumped you couldn't tell how high. They spent so much time and effort switching between cams that they missed that the good ****! There were a few rolls and good jumps that they just plain didn't show because they were busy bragging about their on board cam at the time. Gay. JUST SHOW THE ****ING TRUCK! I don't care about the sky cam or the gay-ass blind on-board cam!

J. J.

I took my two sons over to Atlanta from Birmingham and it was well worth the drive and the differece!!! It was awesome, and the jump that Dennis Anderson made at the end last night............................WOW! I thought he was hurt for sure, but he was ok. Max-D had just beat him in racing and Max-D just placed a perfect 40 in freestyle on the run before Grave Digger. Needless to say, it was on!!! He did not outperform Max-D but by far made the sickest jump I have ever seen in a monster truck. By the way it is on Speed now until 2:30!

patooyee said:
I watched it live and I have to say it was some of the worst camera work of any event that I ever saw. They ahd too many gimmicky shots. They had the on-board cams which halved the size of the actual truck doing stuff on screen and then the sky cam which was dumb because you couldn't tell what the truck was doing. if it jumped you couldn't tell how high. They spent so much time and effort switching between cams that they missed that the good ****! There were a few rolls and good jumps that they just plain didn't show because they were busy bragging about their on board cam at the time. Gay. JUST SHOW THE ****ING TRUCK! I don't care about the sky cam or the gay-ass blind on-board cam!

J. J.

DAMN, I agree the people at home got cheated. Just watched it on tv and Fawk all those views just show it like you are there.People just don't know how high and far blue thunder and grave digger jumped.

patooyee said:

J. J.

Agreed. My wife even said just show the trucks.

I just got done watching it and got to say the Camera Guy Blows Monkey Balls! ... Everytime something good was about to happen they switched camera's .... Oh well, hope Gravedigger dude was ok. Didn't see him moving from the tv shot they was giving. And the winner showed very little sportman ship ..I would have ran to the gravedigger and seen if he was ok before going crazy like that.... Gravedigger would have had it if he didn't flip...

THE CAMERA VIEWS DEF SUUUUUCCCCKKKKEEEDDDD I THINK IT WAS THE SUPERMAN TRUCK THEY WERE SHOWING A REPLAY AN HE WRECKED THE TRUCK DURING THE REPLAY.IF THEY KEEP DOING THESE THINGS LIVE I HOPE THE ANOUNCERS AND THE CAMERA ANGLE GETS BETTER

I has rather have a 30 minute or hour delay in "Live" coverage so allow for the producers to pick the cameras better. It is hard to do on the fly live. Speed does not have the capital of ESPN.