• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Moon Rocks/Funny Rocks

Jay Luke

I will be up at the rocks early Saturday the 24th with a few others for those that are interested and want to join:beer:

Dang, that sounds like fun! I work a 48 this weekend, but the good news is I've got the itch again (not THAT kind of itch) and will have my piece of crap put back together within the next couple weeks:redneck: I'll even have a real locker in the front this time. Mark and I are thinking a toyota mission thru the Busywild?

Have fun this weekend buddy :D

Jan and I are interested in this so we can try the new buggy out. Are you camping at 11 mile or just a day trip?

Jan and I are interested in this so we can try the new buggy out. Are you camping at 11 mile or just a day trip?[/QUOTE

We are going for the day. Most likely putting in on the E-Berg side. Should be up to the rocks between 9-10 am. May run through Tripod Flats to get up to the rocks.

If you are just going to the rocks--drop off the manashtash road and over the concrete bridge--don't waist your time going into Buck Meadows.

Have fun Jay wish I was going......

If you are just going to the rocks--drop off the manashtash road and over the concrete bridge--don't waist your time going into Buck Meadows.

Yup.:awesomework: That's Barber springs. Just don't drive down Manastash road in your wheeler to get there.

Yup.:awesomework: That's Barber springs. Just don't drive down Manastash road in your wheeler to get there.

I forget that damn name. Thats ok I have always just thought of that as the north side of rock creek road,lol...

You SHOULD go. And Depending on time and how I feel. We will either put in on Barber Springs RD (I couldn't remember the name either) or Riders Camp. The GF has been wanting to drive. So I might tow all the way up to Riders camp and let her drive us up to the top.

Forgot to mention...I will be running the 40" MTR Stickies this wknd:eeek:

This weekend is shot for me--plus I need to find a way to get my tranny done :booo: No idea how shitty it is to not head east because of things like this.. :booo:

Jan and I are interested in this so we can try the new buggy out. Are you camping at 11 mile or just a day trip?
You got all the levers and switchs and stuff figured out on that thing Wayne? Maybe I should come drive it for you so you don't damage it.:D

Be carefull of that rear steer. It can flop you over as quick as it can help you. Your not going to be able to quit smiling all day long.:awesomework:

A couple of us will be camped at Kaner for the weekend. :hi: Not sure if we'll be up at the rocks showing off though. :redneck:

hehe, showing off...More like trying not to break my sheeit. To be honest. I get bored at the rocks after a couple hrs. Maybe we will run down and say Hi:beer:

hehe, showing off...More like trying not to break my sheeit. To be honest. I get bored at the rocks after a couple hrs. Maybe we will run down and say Hi:beer:

Cool, ya just look for a green tacoma with a NWW sticker on the bumper!:hi: We might be up around that area scouting out stuff.

Aaron

You got all the levers and switchs and stuff figured out on that thing Wayne? Maybe I should come drive it for you so you don't damage it.:D

Be carefull of that rear steer. It can flop you over as quick as it can help you. Your not going to be able to quit smiling all day long.:awesomework:

Should be fun as I have been practicing on my trails at home. The rear steer is a whole new deal all together.

You should come up and teach me how to drive a buggy :D

Should be fun as I have been practicing on my trails at home. The rear steer is a whole new deal all together.

PM me Wayne. I'd love to see that thing in action:cool:

I've got to work and no longer have a buggy:booo:
I do have a new toy though. A 250cc shifter kart:D