• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Moral Decay in America!

I always say it will take 3 major changes to turn this country around for real, not just dragging out our collapse longer. Of course, there is about a -1% chance that any of this will happen..... ever.

1. Only citizens that are "in the black" have the right to vote. If you have used more gov money in your lifetime than you have paid in then you have no vested interest in the system and therefore cannot decide how to spend other peoples money.

2. ALL tax revenue comes from sales tax. People are taxed on how they live, not how much they make. Live like a king.... pay a kings share of taxes. Another huge benefit is getting to fire every single person in the IRS and disband it. That alone would probably save billions.

3. Term limits on every single government position that has to do with politics, not just elected officials. Also I like the idea of the three strikes rule for legislators/lawmakers..... Introduce or even support 3 bills that get shot down later and your done in politics forever.

I believe these three changes would allow most of the other problems in this country to be corrected over time.

muttman said:
I always say it will take 3 major changes to turn this country around for real, not just dragging out our collapse longer. Of course, there is about a -1% chance that any of this will happen..... ever.

1. Only citizens that are "in the black" have the right to vote. If you have used more gov money in your lifetime than you have paid in then you have no vested interest in the system and therefore cannot decide how to spend other peoples money.

2. ALL tax revenue comes from sales tax. People are taxed on how they live, not how much they make. Live like a king.... pay a kings share of taxes. Another huge benefit is getting to fire every single person in the IRS and disband it. That alone would probably save billions.

3. Term limits on every single government position that has to do with politics, not just elected officials. Also I like the idea of the three strikes rule for legislators/lawmakers..... Introduce or even support 3 bills that get shot down later and your done in politics forever.

I believe these three changes would allow most of the other problems in this country to be corrected over time.

I like it :dblthumb:

Re: Re: Moral Decay in America!

TacomaJD said:
I think if everybody in the world owned a motorcycle, the world would be a happier place...
You sound like you got that prosthetic leg salesman job. Everyone I met with 1 leg lost it on a motorcycle.

Look at that blue line down the coast of California on the small map. Right down the San Andreas fault. We need that bitch to let loose with all its got in a bad way. Them fawkers get 55 electorial votes! And sink the bottom half of Florida while were at it.

Re: Re: Moral Decay in America!

onepieceatatime said:
You sound like you got that prosthetic leg salesman job. Everyone I met with 1 leg lost it on a motorcycle.

Motorcycle, diabetes, or birth defect are about the only ones I meet. molaugh

cushmaneaglerider said:
I own 5 and am not happy.

You ain't ridin' enough! :flipoff1:

muttman said:

X2, then about 40% of Americans can vote!

5BrothersFabrication said:
One fact- in 2012, several districts in Cleveland Ohio went 100% to obama. I call bullshit on that. That was some cheatin' **** if I ever seen it.

True. Even if romney was prez, it would have gone down the same. Republicans are spineless these days. And check and see if your senator voted for the Pacific Trade deal and vote accordingly. Both of mine did. :flipgotcha:

190 Republicans voted for this deal and 28 Democrats.

Lampley said:
Yeah everytime I think we have hit a new low. It seems we find a way to go lower.

Only way to fix it is to educate yourself on three issues and vote...... but don't forget prayer. We are so far gone as a country I am afraid only God can fix it.

This

44BRAND said:
Look at that blue line down the coast of California on the small map. Right down the San Andreas fault. We need that bitch to let loose with all its got in a bad way. Them fawkers get 55 electorial votes! And sink the bottom half of Florida while were at it.

Let's do it!!!

These traitors voted to:

Sign away American sovereignty to international tribunals
Turn over control of U.S. immigration policy to foreign nations
Empower Hussein Obama with dictatorial authority over America in the name of "climate change"
Cripple America's economy in the name of establishing corporate monopolies
Establish Corporate Fascism as the new form of government in the United States
Establish a Replacement Government, the Pacific UnionPotentially nullify the Second Amendment through mandated compliance with UN small arms treaty
Obligate American taxpayers to a secret "legal system," of corporate extortion
Obligate Americans to conditions not yet known due to the secret nature of the Fascist empowering agreements

Alexander (R-TN)

Ayotte (R-NH)

Barrasso (R-WY)

Blunt (R-MO)

Boozman (R-AR)

Burr (R-NC)

Capito (R-WV)

Cassidy (R-LA)

Coats (R-IN)

Cochran (R-MS)

Corker (R-TN)

Cornyn (R-TX)

Cotton (R-AR)

Crapo (R-ID)

Daines (R-MT)

Enzi (R-WY)

Ernst (R-IA)

Fischer (R-NE)

Flake (R-AZ)

Gardner (R-CO)

Graham (R-SC)

Grassley (R-IA)

Hatch (R-UT)

Heller (R-NV)

Hoeven (R-ND)

Inhofe (R-OK)

Isakson (R-GA)

Johnson (R-WI)

Kirk (R-IL)

Lankford (R-OK)

McCain (R-AZ)

McConnell (R-KY)

Moran (R-KS)

Murkowski (R-AK)

Perdue (R-GA)

Portman (R-OH)

Risch (R-ID)

Roberts (R-KS)

Rounds (R-SD)

Rubio (R-FL)

Sasse (R-NE)

Scott (R-SC)

Sullivan (R-AK)

Thune (R-SD)

Tillis (R-NC)

Toomey (R-PA)

Vitter (R-LA)

Wicker (R-MS)

VOTE ACCORDINGLY.

dynajeep said:
I can see the headlines tomorrow... if our great country was still great...

"America just took one straight in the pooper"

Haha, it's funny because...

It's honestly pathetic to see people drive this country into the ground unknowingly and knowingly. I don't have much incentive to go to work and contribute to society with how I think the country will end up. Just waiting to turn 21 next week so I can buy some handguns.

I feel like we are close to the point of no return. I don't think it's gonna be fixed in an election cycle but we at least need to stop the bleeding. The convention of states is looking like a good place to start.

jta said:
I feel like we are close to the point of no return. I don't think it's gonna be fixed in an election cycle but we at least need to stop the bleeding. The convention of states is looking like a good place to start.

You would have to get the states to go along with it. I know that ****** Haslam aint doing ****.