• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

More racing this weekend?

03 CON

maybe its not
How can that be, nobody can stand two weekends in a row:fawkdancesmiley:

This racing starts on Friday night, and ends a lil earler on Sunday.
They normally put on a fun race, however there will be more yard sales.:redneck:
They put tight twisty course on a general rule, but I cant say for 100% they will again, I would bet on it however!!:cheer:

Chehalis fairgrounds....I'll be there for the yardsale!:cheer:
Probably part of it.

Just as a heads up, because I am helpful like that, Yardsales tend to slow you down a lil, trust me I know....:booo:
Of course knowing you shouldnt trust me, just ask Jim, he is a "PROFESHINAL"!!!!:haha:

(you know he is going to come on here and bitch at me telling me he hasnt rolled a race rig in years)

:corn:

:booo: They need some events in the central, or better yet, north sound.

Everybody agrees, find 60 or more acres, parking for 50-75 motorhomes and trailers, get the permits needed to put on an event, make it cheap enough to be able to do and and you are all set!!!:cheer:

Honestly it blows me away that there aren't a **** ton of people standing in line to try this. It's not like a free cruise where you have to listen to the sales pitch first. The PNW salesmen aren't going to corner you and try to sell memberships....Just pay a few bucks, sign a waiver and get it!:011:

I am interested in doing this......this weekend.

Please post up any links you have, directions and any other pertinent info.

I want to GET IT too.:cheer:

I am interested in doing this......this weekend.

Please post up any links you have, directions and any other pertinent info.

I want to GET IT too.:cheer:

I have the event flyer but I can't post it. As I said it's at the Chehalis fairground and I've never been there so this one will be new to me also. I talked with the race coordinator the other day and it sounds like it should be a good one to attend as there's lights at this track so events go after dark. I'm not sure but I think this one cost a bit more than most. Last weekend was a $30 race..

Just got this.

MudDaubersRaceFlyer.jpg

If this works.....

For the first couple races, you do have to haul Binders trailer in the course, hate to say it, but rules are rules......:awesomework:

Can't I just push it through the course?:flipoff:

Announcer: "And here comes Money Mark, towing what appears to be an old military trailer......I doubt he'll win this race. Ohhhh.....and he's off the course......again!"

:booo: They need some events in the central, or better yet, north sound.

A few years back they ran stadium trucks at Hannegan raceway in B'ham, go talk to them. It died for lack of participation is my understanding maybe it could be revived. They have insurance and an established facility.

Can't I just push it through the course?:flipoff:

Announcer: "And here comes Money Mark, towing what appears to be an old military trailer......I doubt he'll win this race. Ohhhh.....and he's off the course......again!"

I doubt that you can..... Just sayin.....:fawkdancesmiley:

A few years back they ran stadium trucks at Hannegan raceway in B'ham, go talk to them. It died for lack of participation is my understanding maybe it could be revived. They have insurance and an established facility.

I used my truck as a push truck during those yrs for the trucks racing, and yeah it was a blast to watch (table top and all)---it wasn't lack of participation, more like there were issues between how the truck wanted their course, and that interfered with the motorcycle clubs wishes, so they finally denied auth. to use the course...I don't know, I can talk to Dana---maybe show up at their meeting and bring it up again....it has been over 10 yrs since running there.....

Finding new places to play would be awesome. :cheer:

Playing at the same place all the time can get a little stale, even if the courses change up.

That's why it's so exciting to have Cadillac Ranch in the mix now (although they are having some permitting issues, so if you're planning on going out there, you really need to check their website first).

30 years ago there were a dozen or so private pieces of property to play on, but those have all disappeared and we