• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

More racing this weekend?

Re-visiting their web page reveals that there is a pending lawsuit by a Social Fascist neighbor that works for the state of Washington. We as a community of off road enthusiast and racers should get behind these ranch owners wholeheartedly!

E-mail Rob for more information.

Howdy all, I encourage each of you to go onto the Cadillac Ranch Motorsports web site http://www.cadillacranchmotorsports.com/ and read there opening letter! They could use our help in the form or letters expressing that the Cadillac Ranch Motorsports Park is good the US, good for the community of Raineer, and will bring in revenue to the area. With the way our places to play are closing, we need to get on board and make sure one neighbor doesn't close down the fun for everyone!

Thankyou in advance to helping keep OUR play areas open!

Rob Stafford
PNW4WDA Competition Chairman
Race it, Break it, Fix it, Repeat!
[email protected]

What can we do to help?

Go to their web site it gives the whole story. We all need to write a letter of support that these people can refer to if need be. Make sure and include facts like the tons of $$$ we all spend in the local community when we go there.:awesomework:

Ya know they have a court order stopping any events from taking place, but what's ta say a few hundred of us go to our friends place in Rainier for a BBQ and try to fill a 5 gallon bucket with some cash.

Not an event, just some friends socializing, and a tip jar.

Ya know they have a court order stopping any events from taking place, but what's ta say a few hundred of us go to our friends place in Rainier for a BBQ and try to fill a 5 gallon bucket with some cash.

Not an event, just some friends socializing, and a tip jar.

:haha::haha::haha:
I LIKE IT!!!:awesomework::awesomework::awesomework: I'd show for this!!!

Re-visiting their web page reveals that there is a pending lawsuit by a Social Fascist neighbor that works for the state of Washington. We as a community of off road enthusiast and racers should get behind these ranch owners wholeheartedly!

Damn state workers, lets string them up!!:cheer:
However one person should not be able to tell the next what they can do with there own property.:rolleyes:

Damn state workers, lets string them up!!:cheer:
However one person should not be able to tell the next what they can do with there own property.:rolleyes:

I'd like to read the lawsuit, it's probably county code they're using against them. I was under the impression that Cadillac Ranch was correctly permitted, but there's road capacity issues and things that are prohibited in rural zoning.

I'm willing to do what I can to help the cause!

Rob sent this to me this morning. I can't post PDF's to Photobucket so email me and I'll send it to you.

Howdy All, attached is 2 versions of a petition to help keep Cadillac Ranch a Motorsports complex. Please get as many signatures as you can and return them asap to Danian at the address below. If you would like to write a personal letter to the same effect, they too can be sent to Damian.
Thank You for your help with this!

Rob Stafford
PNW4WDA Competition Chairman
Race it, Break it, Fix it, Repeat!

I'm gonna have my club sigh one and try to get one to Kent Offroad.

Thanks,

Don

:haha: What a clown!:redneck:

Next time you want to adjust your mirrors, you could just ask for a hand, I can get that other side for ya!!!:fawkdancesmiley:

OK did you guys send your letters yet?
(see how I snuck that in on ya:redneck:)