• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Most frustrating trail / obstacle

rugger99

Since there is a thread covering our favorite trails and obstacles, how about one covering the most frustrating obstacle / trail ? I would list mine as Cable Hill @ Grey Rock, Rat Hole @ River Rock and Boat Ramp @ Chocco. I never made Cable Hill (two attempts), not enough motor or traction. Made Rat Hole once, broke the other two times and tried Boat Ramp once and shimmy shimmied all over, up down, sideways.

Re:

Golden mountain in the wet! Especially Moon rocks, trail 5, copperhead, crackhead, razorback... super fun when dry, but can be frustrating as hell when wet... nearly everything becomes black diamond, lol.

Sent from my SM-G925R4 using Tapatalk

Carburetor in slade ky. Damn hill has whipped my ass evertime iv tryed it. I havent been up there in several years now probly because that place hates me! Lol

Have to be Boatramp at choccolocco nothing I've ever owned has ever been up it. Been up it in a buddy's buggy no problem. Sx stickies were on point today though...

Boat ramp and violator I've only had wheels on them each twice.
I had nothing for BR and violator I ended upside down

I'd have to say the Boat Ramp for sure. If you have to crawl it you've experienced getting almost all the way up and sliding back to the bottom. Then eventually the stars align and you can creep right up the whole thing. It can be frustrating.

Boat ramp is pretty frustrating. Sx's prevailed yesterday

Attachments

• 8722.png
    8722.png
    124.2 KB · Views: 464
Bronco72 said:
Carburetor in slade ky. Damn hill has whipped my ass evertime iv tryed it. I havent been up there in several years now probly because that place hates me! Lol
I wondered if those trails were still open? We went years ago to natural bridge area and carburetor hill