• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MotionX GPS users

Craig_c

Well Im just starting to play with the app, anyone else here use it that can give me some pointers, advice, etc.

One thing Ive noticed is that while driving down the road the map (or pointer, however you want to look at it) do not move at a steady speed, but rather stop and go, stop and go. Is that normal? Im using a Ipad mini 2.

Also, anyone know where to download maps for our kind of wheeling? I can find tons of dirt bike stuff, and some mall crawler sight seeing maps!

Craig_c said:
Well Im just starting to play with the app, anyone else here use it that can give me some pointers, advice, etc.

One thing Ive noticed is that while driving down the road the map (or pointer, however you want to look at it) do not move at a steady speed, but rather stop and go, stop and go. Is that normal? Im using a Ipad mini 2.

Also, anyone know where to download maps for our kind of wheeling? I can find tons of dirt bike stuff, and some mall crawler sight seeing maps!

You mean like the Choco, HP, and MM maps on the map section of this sight or something different?

Never noticed a map section.....guess thats what I get for always logging on and hitting see new posts!

Latest posts