• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Mountain Biking Thread

I dont wanna know how much fun was had without me...:booo: Sorry guys... Flakey McFlakerson spent time with the GF.

She must be really hot for you to pass up on your "man-time". :redneck:

No worries, I know how the priority thing goes. Wife>Kids>Biking/Skiing>paying bills>going to work> in that order.

Attachments

• January 20, 2009 482.jpg
    January 20, 2009 482.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 84
  • January 20, 2009 388.jpg
    January 20, 2009 388.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 86
  • January 20, 2009 435.jpg
    January 20, 2009 435.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 92
:masturbanana[1]: As just where might one get to chase that fine piece of tail at?!?!:redneck: nice ride!:awesomework:

Sheesh!! :redface: Ummm, I do need to check out Colonnade sometime....(can't believe I haven't gotten my a$$ over there yet :looser:).....

....otherwise, keep a look out for me in the woods :;

bushings are fine......the bike doesn't really know she's on it:rolleyes: We bought it from a chick who barely rode it and the wife has ridden it a bit but she's pretty small and is not (yet) throwin it hard into/through corners so it's not seeing any lateral loading of the pivot.I figure that pivot has another ten,maybe fifteen years before it needs replacing:flipoff:

She does rip pretty good just that she's small:awesomework:

That bike is 7 and 7 and weighs in at 35#'s +/- ..........crazy for a DH rig....it's really small in person....I'm not really allowed to ride it around.

bushings are fine......the bike doesn't really know she's on it:rolleyes: We bought it from a chick who barely rode it and the wife has ridden it a bit but she's pretty small and is not (yet) throwin it hard into/through corners so it's not seeing any lateral loading of the pivot.I figure that pivot has another ten,maybe fifteen years before it needs replacing:flipoff:

She does rip pretty good just that she's small:awesomework:

That bike is 7 and 7 and weighs in at 35#'s +/- ..........crazy for a DH rig....it's really small in person....I'm not really allowed to ride it around.

I TRY to get him to ride it around, but he squaks about bein' gearthy and breakin' ****....so I don't push it!! (that's ok, more ride time for me!) :cheer:

It's true, I don't beat on the bike, and there hasn't been the riding opportunites there used to be. Man, I wish I had pictures of my "starter" DH bike....picture the Bomber fork on a beat to **** old Cannondale Super-V :cheer: Whoop-pah did I beat the **** outta THAT bike! :awesomework:

Well, maybe "beat to ****" is a relative term... apparently I won't ever do the damage of a 200# boy :mad::rolleyes: But I DID learn to do drops on that thing-

Riding at the nade on Monday, well, I was not on my game at all. I guess I have been strictly in ski mode, despite the rain and ice. I was all over the place making mistakes like a kid on his first bike. I rode everything, but just sucked on the hips.

Boonie, you really missed your chance to totally inundate me with skillz. I plan on putting the hurt back on next time I ride. :redneck:

Oh yah, I tossed cookies down the relatively mundane rocky thing (the waterfall?). No biggy, but I felt like I had been in an fender-bender accident the next day. Guess that tells me that I am in the office too much!

I'm not hatin on yer mad skillz GANGSTA.....just sayin it's good to be small when beating on expensive aluminum things:D
...ps....I'm eating a large Fillyerbelly deli beef and onion right now:flipoff::011::011::011::011::heartpump:

Riding at the nade on Monday, well, I was not on my game at all. I guess I have been strictly in ski mode, despite the rain and ice. I was all over the place making mistakes like a kid on his first bike. I rode everything, but just sucked on the hips.

Boonie, you really missed your chance to totally inundate me with skillz. I plan on putting the hurt back on next time I ride. :redneck:

Oh yah, I tossed cookies down the relatively mundane rocky thing (the waterfall?). No biggy, but I felt like I had been in an fender-bender accident the next day. Guess that tells me that I am in the office too much!

Bad days? Everyone has 'em. You gotta have 'em every once in a while so you appreciate the days with mad-flow! :awesomework:

That just means i'll have to be extra mad sick crazy when we ride! :fawkdancesmiley::haha::haha::haha: bummer on the spill down the waterfall... there is no good way to land in there...:mad:

Did Canada ride?

Last edited:

Latest posts