• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MOUNTAINSIDE OFFROAD PARK

Bahama Bob

The Mountainside track of land is for sale. Apparently the folks looking to buy the land could not reach an agreement or something between them, (multiple buyers I think) Anyway it will be listed with an agent Friday unless someone makes contact with me before then about buying it. We are asking $145K for it. Inquires about the property should call 404-379-8943[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][/size][/size][/size][/size] thumb.gif

Bahama Bob said:
The Mountainside track of land is for sale. Apparently the folks looking to buy the land could not reach an agreement or something between them, (multiple buyers I think) Anyway it will be listed with an agent Friday unless someone makes contact with me before then about buying it. We are asking $145K for it. Inquires about the property should call 404-379-8943[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][/size][/size][/size][/size] thumb.gif

At $1450 an acre that makes it the cheapest land in North Alabama!!! :driving: :driving:

Son of a bitch! Business opportunity of the year at that price! Wish I had the know how, time, and money it would take to get this place back on it's feet so to speak. Hope whoever ends up with it intends on making it a public park again!

HOLY **** now I GOTTA hit that damn lottry flashemifyougotem ,,,,,BEST DAMN HUNNERD ACRES of SOLID GRIPPY ASS ROCK PLAYGROUND AROUND :woot:

hee hee,,,,I,m GLAD it ain,t sold yet hee hee,,,,,the dude that was gonna buy it probly went to dig a mailbox post hole and went WHAT :eek:

;D

Yea gay because they just bought the baddest 100 acres of solid rock obstacle and trail wheelin land in the ENTIRE southeast but have NO interest in off roading.

Re: Re: Re: MOUNTAINSIDE OFFROAD PARK

zukiscott said:
Yea gay because they just bought the baddest 100 acres of solid rock obstacle and trail wheelin land in the ENTIRE southeast but have NO interest in off roading.

x467 but money talks :(

zukiscott said:

But $1400 an acre is about half of market value around here, so I guess it was bound to happen

More than likely it will be a private hunting place, I know there is land on top of the Mtn. that joins that property, and that what it is! don't know really for sure what else it would be good for other than wheeling or hunting, but I hate that it is gone! it was closest to me and my favorite park.

I hope somebody buys the adjoining piece and opens it up. Then we can all go and BRAAAAAAAP! and WOOOOOPOW! the deer the fawk out of the valley. Hell, if you can only deer hunt 25% of the year, let us have it for 6 months or so!

Re:

Ha, that won't happen. The trend around here is once it becomes hunting club land, it pretty much stays hunting club land. Usually if a hunting club tract gets sold....it's just to another group of hunters.

Re:

Any idea if this will ever be back for sale? I wouldn't mind owning a hundred acres of awesome.

I actually traded some vechicles around with the new owner recently and he is building a house on it. close to rev limiter. He was having a problem with the rock he said.