• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Mr rePo

Yah, the guy is Stealth. Like John Belushi in Animal House. :dblthumb:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Lay and I went to MattB's house while he was at work and I cut the front of his chassis off. He probably still does not know , he works nights.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Im going to shorten the overall length of the chassis. Executive decision was made on my end. Read the fine print when you deal with Hardline Custom laughing1

So how's Ambo going to like her new tube front end on da Benz? Couple of Hella's and she's good to go. :dblthumb:

I was told to get him to come over there and mess with the 4 link so i did .................

he looked at it and said Fawk No! this thing is to big and to long! then there went the tape measure and then a cut off wheel it was ok at first then i started feeling bad on the way home :puke: but i grant you it will be 10 times better when he gets done

WTF!! :puke: I just woke up and got on the computer. This is like finding a picture of your wife getting log slammed by long dong silver. I feel worthless and abused. :'(

HEY MAN, can I have that piece that they cut off youre chassis??

I think it would go good on the front of my ZUKI when I lenghthen and 4 link the front of it !!

Let me know man .... :dblthumb:

MattB said:
WTF!! :puke: I just woke up and got on the computer. This is like finding a picture of your wife getting log slammed by long dong silver. I feel worthless and abused. :'(

Trust me, in the long haul you will be glad I did it. Who know's, maybe Wednesday/ Thursday ( Thursday or Friday morning...when ever you get home ) you may feel like its Xmas again !

MattB if you want me to NOT shorten it just let me know. It's your rig bro, I just figured you'd be into making it shorter and lower is all.

Your call man , that said I need to know because I was going to finish the process and put it back together Wednesday.

TEN TIMES BETTER? LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT THE CODE TO MY GARAGE P IF THATS THE OUT COME. HELL I WILL EVEN STOCK THE RIDGE WITH RUM AND SPRITE. :****: