• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MSORP - Rock Race / Off Road Challenge 9-3-11

scottlang

we will be having a nother rock race,also will have a off road challenge which include a couple of different challenges. dont want to miss this it is gonna be fun.

tech inspection will be at 2:00 sat.
offroad challenge will start at 3:00
rock bouncer race will start 1 hour after orc is complete

rules
challege vehichles must have a roll bar or cage, seat belts (harness prefered) helmet
38 in tire and below

entry fee will be 50.00 for rbr with 100 % payout
entry fee will be 25.00 for orc with 100% payout

Re: msorp rock race/off road challenge 9-3-11

I will defintly try and be there for this

so the ORC is for folks with 38's or smaller and the rock race is for 39 and up?

sounds like fun

the orc is gonna be for the folks with trail rigs and if we have enough people we will do a big and small tire class but we'll see.

Any ideas yet on the course layouts/obstacles for each class, or distance,.. :dunno:

My tires are 38.5, what does that mean,....do I gotta make the big tire folks look bad :dunno:............... molaugh molaugh molaugh

Ah hell I will probly just take pics anyhow ;D

scott, i think you'd be perfect for the orc. have'nt layed the course out yet but it will be fun (not destructive)

The rock race will be at dark so make sure lights work and it will also be a side by side start

Gonna plan on making it out to this one, if nothing more than to pittle around and spectate.

Whoolio gonna take home tha gold in the ORC! lol

gonna be a good time i hope the weather is good, gonna be out there this weekend workin on the courses if there is anybody with some ideas please let me know

jamie u would do great in the orc so be ready to enter.

tacoma park rental is 300.00 u can get with me for all the details

256-298-1444 thanks scott&lisa lang

i would also like to thank the folks that helped this weekend ,we worked the **** out of a excavater and bobcat
paul strange(black tube buggy)
my uncle rick
cole blake(white yota w/exocage)
chad
thanks guys couldnt of got it all done with out ya'll