• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MSORP - Rock Race / Off Road Challenge 9-3-11

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Dark racing may not be such a good idea. Crowd control issues along with a buggy speeding through obstacles in day light are a major challenge. Unless the obstacles are well lit by a fixed light source, I would rethink that call. I think the fast stuff should be in the day light, and then the technical stuff be at night for increased challenge. I sure don't want to see anyone hurt. [/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

scottlang said:
MAYHAN GOT HIS BACK TOGETHER YET
not yet he is working on it but i dont think he going to make this ride with his. looks like we r going to b solo 4 this one

rock yuppie said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Dark racing may not be such a good idea. Crowd control issues along with a buggy speeding through obstacles in day light are a major challenge. Unless the obstacles are well lit by a fixed light source, I would rethink that call. I think the fast stuff should be in the day light, and then the technical stuff be at night for increased challenge. I sure don't want to see anyone hurt. [/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

x2

no headlights needed me and lisa agree with bob after thinking about it we have the race soon after the orc OR if everybody wants to do it before thats fine also ,lets vote on it,if u want to race early say so if its after the orc u want say so the most votes it what we'll do.

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO........I,m ready for MSORP yall.......

I done got me a clutch cable comin, got a piece of wire on my popane solenoid, and I done got all my spark tops pried back open :woot: :woot: :woot:

see yalll Sat. mornin ;D

I'll be there Saturday, just haven't decided when I want to get there.

Scott Lang, what times are ya'll planning the races to start? I prolly won't have a big crew, if any at all come with me so I wanna be there while the action is going on instead of just dickin off all day lol. ZukiScott, I'll see you Saturday son! I wanna see that Zuk walk all over rev limiter! :driving:

:drinkers:

scottlang said:
orc will start around 3 and the rock race about an hour after.

Good deal, I'll prolly wait and come on down around noon or so then... damn 2nd shift mon-fri **** is for the birds! I'm ready to watch Julio dominate in the ORC! lol :drinkers: