• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MSORP - Rock Race / Off Road Challenge 9-3-11

Man me and Megan had a DAMN GOOD TIME! I discovered I really need a damn doubler setup or crawl box.....them TSL's were grippin great on those hot rock faces. I smoked my clutch a few good times on a couple different obstacles. couldn't crawl escalator...dammit. Too hard to manipulate the clutch at a crawl speed without barely letting it break traction. 4 cyl + 4:88's + 36" TSL's = needs a crawl box! :****:

Oh yea JD you get a doubler and you will be CRAWLIN some stuff in that truck, you came DAMN CLOSE on ESCALATOR anyway :****:

MRORPORC207.jpg

MRORPORC206.jpg

not badd for high gears ;D

zukiscott said:
Oh yea JD you get a doubler and you will be CRAWLIN some stuff in that truck, you came DAMN CLOSE on ESCALATOR anyway :****:

MRORPORC207.jpg

MRORPORC206.jpg

not badd for high gears ;D

Hell yea! Damn didn't figure you would've gotten such good shots all the way from standing at the top of rev limiter....good camera! I gave it about 4 good tries...but would hit a bump right at the top while smokin the clutch and it would break traction and wouldn't go any further. After everyone was back toward camp, me and meg was dickin around close to rev limiter and I could fight the temptation to give it a try. Heated the tires up a bit and went right up it...of course there was nobody around to watch or take pics lol. I had a blast, looking forward to coming back the first weekend of October! Bums me out it's not open on the third weekends anymore.

Oh and I went back and gave Oh Sh!t a try too that evening....that almost didn't work out good. My truck has too much ground clearance and not a long enough wheelbase for something that steep. If my front wheels would ever get over the top it would be all over, but I nearly stood that bitch all the way up at 12 o'clock when I pulled up on it ...then I said FAWK THIS and backed off lol

These are all the pictures I took...pretty much only of my junk lol. Everytime something worth taking a pic or vid of was happening, I was concentrating too hard on keeping a cold one in my coozie and enjoying the good time :****: And yes, I that guy that takes flexed out pics of his junk all the time cuz he thinks it looks cool lol.

2011-09-03_14-09-14_685.jpg

Gotta love that hood ornament! flashemifyougotem
Unknown-3-1.jpg

2011-09-03_14-10-28_848.jpg

2011-09-03_14-10-58_669.jpg

2011-09-03_14-11-07_788.jpg

2011-09-03_16-30-36_42.jpg

2011-09-03_16-30-40_71.jpg

2011-09-03_17-34-03_360.jpg

Unknown-4.jpg

Unknown-5.jpg

Unknown-3.jpg

zukiscott said:
DAMMIT JD , you a lucky man , GOOD WORK on the hood ornament flashemifyougotem....... :dblthumb:

I'm gonna get a shirt that has a hand pointing to the right and says "she's so lucky" above it Lol Thanks man, she's a great girl and loves rock crawling! Can't beat that ****!

So are there plans for another ORC and/or rock bouncer race come the first weekend of October??? I'm ready and am gonna try my best to get everybody I ride with to come to it. Chad said he's supposed to have the super zuki rockin and rollin by then too. I'm ready! :woot: