• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

msorp will be having our toys4tots benifit ride the 1st weekend of dec.

scottlang

please come join us at mountain side orp and make a difference for the familys in need.

all u need to do is bring a new unwrapped gift remember this is for the children so dont hold back.

Count me in! loller.gif Hope to see a good turn out, guess I need to go toy shoppin! I'm thinking remote controlled truck or something ;D

If you lack originality, buy lots of batteries, almost all the cool toys need them, and most are not standard.

John Galbreath Jr. said:
If you lack originality, buy lots of batteries, almost all the cool toys need them, and most are not standard.
^^^ good idea. I went through batteries quicker than diapers when I was little :****:

just lettin everybody no we will be having a free lunch everybody on sat. all toys going to be donated to black creek fd. they find needy families and make a bunch of kids very happy, if u cant make it and want to give ,bring them to scotts auto&4x4 in gadsden or call us at

256-547-3668 shop
256-298-1444 cell

yea i no there is 3 that weekend, theres alot of offroad parks now and just not enough weekends unless u do it the weekend before christmas or sometime inearly to mid nov.we chose it because it works for our scedule with all the christmas family events we have ,so we'll (all the offroad parks ) have as good a turnout as possible as long as all the wheelers visit somewhere and donate it will be good christmas for all the families in that area.so go wheelin and givegivegive.

scottlang said:
yea i no there is 3 that weekend, theres alot of offroad parks now and just not enough weekends unless u do it the weekend before christmas or sometime inearly to mid nov.we chose it because it works for our scedule with all the christmas family events we have ,so we'll (all the offroad parks ) have as good a turnout as possible as long as all the wheelers visit somewhere and donate it will be good christmas for all the families in that area.so go wheelin and givegivegive.

I wasn't bitching about it Scott. Just commenting I guess. I'm sure it's a pain trying to plan for wheelers and family time during the holidays. Wish we could make all the TFT rides.

I no u were not bitching I was just tring to explain our reason for that weekend ,it's all good

we gonna try to make it up that friday night, in the rv this time. f that tent crap it got pretty cold last time :'( maybe we will make it through rbd saftley

Latest posts