• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

msorp will be having our toys4tots benifit ride the 1st weekend of dec.

zukiscott said:
AW RIGHT.......sounds good :dblthumb:

All this cooler weather has got me dreamin bout cuttin in some NEW TRAILS :****:

I may be ditchin the mudd park thing after all to come out to this ride, we are goin to the Seney Mudd Bogg this Saturday to spectate,drink,& take pics ;D

The damn event is from 4:00 till 11:00 at night :eek:.....and you kmow the more mudder the drunkers get the more the entertainment level rises :eek: :eek: :eek:

;D

We can do another run like when we went to Hale MNT. Go hit them wings with the chocolate pies and that half crazy lady that had her eyes you. Just minus the whole chasing a trailer tire down the interstate thing in the dark.

rock yuppie said:
We can do another run like when we went to Hale MNT. Go hit them wings with the chocolate pies and that half crazy lady that had her eyes you. Just minus the whole chasing a trailer tire down the interstate thing in the dark.
thats funny i hate i missed that his trailer still sitting in the yard with 5 broke studs seen it last nite :****:

OH HELL...we was flyin down Hwy. 72 after we left Hale Mtn. on the way back to Bobs place , and we were about where 72 meets 79, where those big lilypad lakes are on BOTH sides of the Hwy.

Tony & me were bringin up the rear wen all tha sudden erbodys BRAKIN HARD,CARS GOIN EVERWHERE,WTF, ...Bob starts driving his tow rig & trailer CRAZY all over the Hwy. WTF,

We all get filed over to the outside median and start slowin down,FINALLY, and Tonys like WTF is Bob doin bout the time I start seein a little black round funny lookin dog runnin back

and forth in front of Bob as he is "HEARDING" it over to the guardrail with his bumper :****:

Turns out the "funny lookin little black round dog" is actually Jody,s damn wheel off of his trailer, with the lug nut holes bout 6 times their normal size :eek: :eek: :eek:

Some DAMN GOOD DRIVING by Bob , oh AND THIS WAS ALSO AT NIGHT :dblthumb:

And I bet them :afro: s is still tryin to figure out how that funny lookin little black circle got on the side of they cah molaugh molaugh molaugh

I thought fer a minute we were ALL gonna end up in one of them big lilypad lakes yall :****:

;D

but we did make it back to Centre and hit up the HOMETOWN GRILLE fer some more of them wings brought out by them HOTTIES drool

zukiscott said:
OH HELL...we was flyin down Hwy. 72 after we left Hale Mtn. on the way back to Bobs place , and we were about where 72 meets 79, where those big lilypad lakes are on BOTH sides of the Hwy.

Tony & me were bringin up the rear wen all tha sudden erbodys BRAKIN HARD,CARS GOIN EVERWHERE,WTF, ...Bob starts driving his tow rig & trailer CRAZY all over the Hwy. WTF,

We all get filed over to the outside median and start slowin down,FINALLY, and Tonys like WTF is Bob doin bout the time I start seein a little black round funny lookin dog runnin back

and forth in front of Bob as he is "HEARDING" it over to the guardrail with his bumper :****:

Turns out the "funny lookin little black round dog" is actually Jody,s damn wheel off of his trailer, with the lug nut holes bout 6 times their normal size :eek: :eek: :eek:

Some DAMN GOOD DRIVING by Bob , oh AND THIS WAS ALSO AT NIGHT :dblthumb:

And I bet them :afro: s is still tryin to figure out how that funny lookin little black circle got on the side of they cah molaugh molaugh molaugh

I thought fer a minute we were ALL gonna end up in one of them big lilypad lakes yall :****:

;D

but we did make it back to Centre and hit up the HOMETOWN GRILLE fer some more of them wings brought out by them HOTTIES drool

Man when I saw Jody's tire go flying off his trailer and down the road beside the other cars, All I could think about was if that tire crossed into the on coming traffic it could make a bad scene quick. Good thing my Excusion has a V-10 in it cause Jody had to be running 80 when he came by me. I never thought I would be tire rustling in Alabama after wheel in primate mucus on lime stone. :woot: :woot: :woot:[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

lisa will be cooking a big pot chili :eat: for everyone it will be compliments of msorp ,we would like to thank everyone that has visited our park this year :drinkers:

zukiscott said:
SEE YALL Sat. mornin :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Weather lookin GOOD for this weekend ;D

I wanna hear you blastin some good tunes off that cd I gave you! molaugh :woot:

I wanna give that creek bed trail a shot this time... Maybe the Taco is worthy.

yea that creek trail is super fun. i think i finally fixed my steering, my ram had busted seal in it hopefully i can turn right now. we are hopeing to get there friday night and ride all weekend i cant wait.

TacomaJD said:
I wanna hear you blastin some good tunes off that cd I gave you! molaugh :woot
as long as he keeps it below volume 2000 i am good with it.TacomaJD do you have the fuel cell that bj gave you,jamie pm'ed me and said you had it please bring it sat i need it bad thanks.

HAH,,,,HA HA HAH,,,,,,I wish that sumbitch would GO UP TO VOLUME 2000 :****:

Thats a BADDASS disc of music JD :dblthumb:

I think we can get Tacoma thru creekbed,,,,you locked front & rear :dunno:

I will probly show up Sat. morning and stay till Sunday yall :dunno:

;D

And yea Tony the fuel cell ended up with Chad at his house,,,,,I was supposed to have got it Saturday night :eek:

Hes bringin it to us molaugh

bamatoy said:
Hope you got a good set of sliders for that creek bed laughing1
Yep, guess we'll see just how good they are lol

tb460 said:
as long as he keeps it below volume 2000 i am good with it.TacomaJD do you have the fuel cell that bj gave you,jamie pm'ed me and said you had it please bring it sat i need it bad thanks.
It ain't loud enough unless your ears are bleeding! lol

Man, I'm not sure where that fuel cell went...that guy that brought it over to our camp sat it on the trailer behind my buddy's motor home and said it was Julio's. I was under the influence that someone was coming to get it that evening or something. I got trashed that night, passed out by the fire at 2:30am, woke up at 4:30am cuz it was raining on me, and I got in the truck and drove home molaugh Prolly not the smartest idea in the world, but I was tired and ready for a shower. I'll call my buddy that drove teh motorhome down and see if they know what happened to it. If I can find it, I'll be sure to bring it with me. If I had known, I would've put the fuel cell in the back of MY truck so nobody would mess with it....I just thought somebody was coming to pick it up after they got done riding or something.

zukiscott said:
HAH,,,,HA HA HAH,,,,,,I wish that sumbitch would GO UP TO VOLUME 2000 :****:

Thats a BADDASS disc of music JD :dblthumb:

I think we can get Tacoma thru creekbed,,,,you locked front & rear :dunno:

I will probly show up Sat. morning and stay till Sunday yall :dunno:

;D

Hey I only burn the best albums son! I'm gonna try to hang around late Saturday night if ya'll gonna do some night riding...I love nightrides, that **** was fun at RBD! Yea, locked front/rear, with sliders. I'm pretty sure making it through won't be too bad, I just had rather not smash one of my doors in on a rock....long as my tires and sliders keep my doors off any bigass rocks, I'll give er hell!

Man, I'm not sure where that fuel cell went...that guy that brought it over to our camp sat it on the trailer behind my buddy's motor home and said it was Julio.

[/quote]julio just called me and said chad has it sorry about the confusion.had a blast hanging with ya'll sat night.good times. :****: