• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

msorp will be having our toys4tots benifit ride the 1st weekend of dec.

hey scott, doing my best to get my rig back together, motor is going in today, daniel is helping me with the cage this week.
hope to see the gang on the dec ride.

Spread the wealth boy's. If you gave at another park last year, then visit a new park this year!. I am going to be at MSORP after RBD. I have picked out three areas in the park that need a new trail. The lines are fairly open now, but will be wide open when I get through!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: Any of you guys wanna rip up a hill for the first time? loller.gif Trails goes where your tracks lead!, unless you are afraid of stuff like that :woot: :spin: :flipgotcha: molaugh

Julio, when did you become a mud whomper. :dunno: :flipoff1:

good deal randall like bob said lets make this a good turn out for msorp there is a bunch a kids need to have some toys from santy clause.

rock yuppie said:
I have picked out three areas in the park that need a new trail.

I have one after this weekend. In Bear's Den Valley. There are two creek crossings, one with a bridge and one with a culvert. It always gets backed up on the access trail at the bottom of the climbs. There needs to be a bypass cut on the other side of the creek connecting the bridge and culverts. It look like it would be a easy trail for Julio to cut. Hang a Mountain Dew and a extra large bag of Skittles at the finish line!!!!!!

Count me and the guys in. Its gonna be a good weekend as long as the jeep decides to stay intacked haha. Either way its a great cause :dblthumb:

zukiscott said:
HAH ....you are correct on both counts of trail clogging and skittles & mountain dew placement John :dblthumb:

I have placed a large stash of skittles and mountain dew in the park near bear den valley. I will let you know where they are upon arrive with shears :flipoff1:

AW RIGHT.......sounds good :dblthumb:

All this cooler weather has got me dreamin bout cuttin in some NEW TRAILS :****:

I may be ditchin the mudd park thing after all to come out to this ride, we are goin to the Seney Mudd Bogg this Saturday to spectate,drink,& take pics ;D

The damn event is from 4:00 till 11:00 at night :eek:.....and you kmow the more mudder the drunkers get the more the entertainment level rises :eek: :eek: :eek:

;D