Not open for further replies.

mud4funtoy

For Tuff Trucks ONLY June 7, 2008

Drivers meeting 10 am
Competition begins 10:30 am
Awards presentation TBA
Spectator admission $10.00 kids 12 and under free
Drivers registration: Adults - $45.00 includes tech fee
if paying for 1st race second race is half price(during the same weekend)
Additional driver same vehicle - $20.00
kids 8 years and younger $5.00
kids 9 - 15 $10.00

Tuff Truck classes :

Street, Modified, Unlimited and Kids classes age group 8 years and under and 9 -15 years.

FOR MUD BOG ONLY JUNE 8, 2008

Drivers meeting 9:15 am
Competition begins 9:30 am
Awards presentation TBA
Spectator admission $10.00 kids 12 and under free
Drivers registration: Adults - $45.00 includes tech fee
if paying for 1st race second race is half price
Additional driver same vehicle - $20.00
kids 8 years and younger $5.00
kids 9 - 15 $10.00

Classes:
By tire size
35" and under
36" - 39"
40' and over
Unlimited
Kids classes age group 8 and under and 9 -15

We will have T Shirts available for sale at this event

All info listed below is for both days

Happs Inc
Ethel, WA
From I-5 south or north take exit # 68 (hwy 12 east) towards
Morton/Yakima. Follow Hwy 12 east about 7.5 miles
At the intersection turn left on to Leonard Rd. Go about 1 mile and go left on Larmon Rd.
Go about 1 mile and turn left into the driveway
http://www.happs-inc.com/

We are asking that if your vehicle is non street legal that you install 5 point seat belts. It is not a requirement this year but will be next year.

In addition another Safety request we have is that you wear long sleeve shirts, pants, socks and shoes while you are racing.

Camping is available
Cost is $20/family/weekend, There are no hook ups, it is a field.
There are Portable Toilets
We may allow fires in June depending on how dry it is. You must have a fire pit that is above ground and must be approved by us before you use it. Any fire that is considered unsafe will be put out.
In August there will be no fires allowed.

There will be food and espresso vendors there Sat and Sunday. Maybe even Ice Cream.

There is also a corner gas station within a couple of miles, they have food, beer, Ice, fuel, ect

If you don't want to camp with us there is Lewis and Clark Camp ground about 10 miles away. They do have showers.

I will check for the closest hotels, but they are probably in chehalis.

I will be at the event site From Wensday on. No driver will be turned away. if you have questions leave a message at my home phone 253 537 3755 I will not have email access so send your questions to [email protected] I would suggest calling though becouse that is my wifes email.

Also remember that there will be another Mud Bog and Tuff truck Event In Ethel. August 16 and 17 2008
There will be Moster trucks there and Monster Bus Rides. We will also have live music.

Steve I will be there this weekend and I think Bobby and Tina Long are coming with their buggy and maybe even Patrick from Those Guys Customs. Trying to get more people for you.

Bobby Long with Long field Super Axles donated $150.00 gift certificate to be given to one of the drivers at the June 8 Mud bog. He has made many donations over the years. He donated two sets of bead locks to give away to help get volunteers to come to work parties up at Elbe Hills. You can Contact Bobby Long by calling (360) 893-0235 or visit http://www.longfieldsuperaxles.com/
Thank You Bobby for your continued support!

Gift Certificate will be given away at the drivers meeting so don't be late because you might miss out on some great stuff.

I heard from bobby that you want me to biuld you some jumps. NC Machinery is going to bring me out a really big Excavator there will be some big holes and big jumps and plenty of them......................

I should be there to ....just depends on the funds..:rb: But more than likely Yes

and is a 350 in a toyota with 38's ........considerd in the unlimited class or the 36 to 39 class.......Cause i dont even wanna compeat if i have to go up agaist Berry shelgrin in the unlimited class...i'll just save myself 120 in gas and 45 for a flipin admission, and 10 for my girlfriend..and food.......!!!!:D

Or I can just go as a spectator.... :mad:

I heard from bobby that you want me to biuld you some jumps. NC Machinery is going to bring me out a really big Excavator there will be some big holes and big jumps and plenty of them......................

Larry said he wants a big jump.

Last edited:
It's been a while glad to see you bringing something. Ive had fun times seeing you destroy.

No problem we will see if Larry has big enough balls to Jump that new buggy.
In fact I will biuld a special jump and who ever gets the most air will get $100 cash and maybe more if we can get some other people or shops to match the $100.00

A non running $500. junker chev flatbed work truck that I bought 4 days ago. Right now it is all torn apart in my driveway. Hopefully it will be done by Friday! Its going to be some late nights!

Go to pirate4x4.com, chevy forum, "no lift and 48 inch tires" thread for pictures.
:clappy:

sound like it should be a good time. Ill probably show up, They are always a good time. I raced last year in Ethel with the wheeling rig in the unlimited class and broke pretty good. I think ill be crusing my ranger in the stock class and see how that works out. Hope to see lots of ya there.

chadstrucks019.jpg

A non running $500. junker chev flatbed work truck that I bought 4 days ago. Right now it is all torn apart in my driveway. Hopefully it will be done by Friday! Its going to be some late nights!

Go to pirate4x4.com, chevy forum, "no lift and 48 inch tires" thread for pictures.
:clappy:

wont that be the third truck broke from those tires:corn:
ford wont cut the mustard, so you got to build a chev,huh?:flipoff: and I thought you never learned anything following my chev.:haha: :haha:

remember, good heat when welding perches!:cheer:

Status
Not open for further replies.