• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MUD BOG"S IN ETHEL JUNE 8, and Tuff Trucks June 7, 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I can't let this battle go away. Chop Shop, you can borrow my tow rig and trailer for Sunday.

I'll be out till late afternoon but if you want it, call me at (253) 318-8188. I wouldn't want the need for a tow to be the cause of this challenge not happening.

If it goes, it should help Steve's attendance as I'm sure that there are more than a few that would go just to watch :cheer:

Oh I can't let this battle go away. Chop Shop, you can borrow my tow rig and trailer for Sunday.

I'll be out till late afternoon but if you want it, call me at (253) 318-8188. I wouldn't want the need for a tow to be the cause of this challenge not happening.

If it goes, it should help Steve's attendance as I'm sure that there are more than a few that would go just to watch :cheer:

sorry dale its the price of deisel. its a 140mile round trip for me. thats what kills me. combine that with fees/tech, food. oh jeez Im whining now!:rolleyes: there will be plenty more oportunities to do it again. I have other priorities. wish I could go.:beer:

The girlfriend and I had a good time down there today. Fun little event and was more then worth the $20 to get in. :awesomework: To bad the weather wasn't a little better, but hey this is Washington isn't it.

Crasy Daze laying it over during his last run. He said he was going to have fun :cheer:

308943704_RpD5Q-L.jpg

This guy was getting some nice air and really pushing his little 2wheel drive ranger :cool:
308942853_pTaQb-L.jpg

Larry just had to get stuck in the rocks :haha:

308943212_NYgwN-L.jpg

He came back for a good second pass though :awesomework:

308943604_7EFUo-L.jpg

I think this guy beat him in the jumping fun at end of the day though :thud:
308942748_BHnfn-L.jpg

You can see the rest of my pictures here! All the photos in the gallery are low rez. If you want a high rez just let me know.

Nice pics again, had a great day, wish I would have go 2 full runs in. I got some good jumps in so im happy and I think was the only rig to do the whole course in 2wd... any ways awsome day and ill be back out here next time.

It was most of the housing that had a bend in it.. but its good on my way home i picked up an extra one i had in storage.....and i think as far as the knuckle goes.... the stud that goes down thought the high steer arm problay sheered off.. but we'll see And as far as the axles go i just use stock inners cause there dam strong and havent broke or twisted one yet...but the burfields are cromolys cause i have gernaded many of those...so with an extra housing and axles im good to go in a day if im not lazy..:D

Before bent..
100_1754.jpg

And bent....
100_0292.jpg

Ouch!! It sure sounded a lot worse then just a bent housing.

It was most of the housing that had a bend in it.. but its good on my way home i picked up an extra one i had in storage.....and i think as far as the knuckle goes.... the stud that goes down thought the high steer arm problay sheered off.. but we'll see And as far as the axles go i just use stock inners cause there dam strong and havent broke or twisted one yet...but the burfields are cromolys cause i have gernaded many of those...so with an extra housing and axles im good to go in a day if im not lazy..:D

Before bent..
100_1754.jpg

And bent....
100_0292.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.