• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MUD BOG"S IN ETHEL JUNE 8, and Tuff Trucks June 7, 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple pics of Corey's rig taken a few days ago.........it looks a lot different now.

Attachments

• pics_for_OD_001%5B1%5D.jpg
    pics_for_OD_001%5B1%5D.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 156
  • pics_for_OD_002%5B1%5D.jpg
    pics_for_OD_002%5B1%5D.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 158
Hey Shitlips (AKA Chopshop) are you going to be at the tufftruck/mudbog or are you going to be webwheelin/E-thuggin? My Ford doesnt run because a piston broke doing 80mph on the freeway, lets see your big Chev go that fast, or any of you crappy solid axle swaps. Matts truck broke a front driveline with his 42s, we put my 48" tires on it, hit the deepest hole in 2wd, and the rear axle rotated because who ever welded the perches used a 110 welder (not me). Its almost 4:20 you better go get stoned!
:looser:

Last edited:
Hey Shitlips (AKA Chopshop) are you going to be at the tufftruck/mudbog or are you going to be webwheelin/E-thuggin? My Ford doesnt run because a piston broke doing 80mph on the freeway, lets see your big Chev go that fast, or any of you crappy solid axle swaps. Matts truck broke a front driveline with his 42s, we put my 48" tires on it, hit the deepest hole in 2wd, and the rear axle rotated because who ever welded the perches used a 110 welder (not me). Its almost 4:20 you better go get stoned!
:looser:

I think Corey's been drinkin' today! that's funny right there! :haha: :haha: :haha:

Well if you put the fenders on then you might as well do the mud bog as well....!!!!!! :haha:

:DYou would but you wont cause your Smart.... =) What a pain in the ass to clean..!!! and I was just joking anyways I wouldnt take it though there either its just not what its for ...!!:D

It only takes 5 to 7 hours to clean the chevy 3 hours toyota and 5 hours for the rhino !! or take it to Van Cours :D

Brad...corey is calling you out this weekend,,,,,,,,,nothing to say? :corn:

Brad...corey is calling you out this weekend,,,,,,,,,nothing to say? :corn:

no, he confirmed that this is the third truck hes put those tires on trying to clown the stomper!:flipoff:

If I get my tow figured out I should have the truck there. I hope. :cheer:

the mud is only sunday, right? anything to do in a big truck on sat other than the tuff truck?:D

Im trying to "clown on the stomper"? You are a :looser:

Hey Brad, bumper to bumper pull off in the mud hole Sunday.

Me vs. You

Show up or shut up!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.