• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

mud people

sledneck

WTF is it with me and finding these shows after work. Mud people on the travel channel. Its a hour long show, mostly down south and looks like some midwest stuff so far. They even showed some not so good hill climbing.

WTF is right ,, you start a whole damn thread and this is ALL the info you frickin have, NO pics,,, NO vids,,,,or NOTHIN ..DAMN :wtflol: IS RIGHT :****:

mud people = :dunno:

That Bricks Offroad park is paying $1000 dollars on that hill climb Sunday June 10 it is also there Trucks Gone Wild weekend.

I watched the show also. The hill climb looked like a joke and to only say three people has evermade it was just out right funny. I was thinking of all the rock bouncers could make it up it in about 5 seconds.

biscuit said:
I watched the show also. The hill climb looked like a joke and to only say three people has evermade it was just out right funny. I was thinking of all the rock bouncers could make it up it in about 5 seconds.

I too watched it, and I'm no bad ass or anything, but I'm almost sure I can make that "hill" in my locked daily driver... Either the cameras don't do it justice, or there is a very easy paycheck for a some locals around here...