• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

muffler for my tj?

1bigtj

i am getting the triangulated rear done on my TJ. well the muffler has to come out. anyone have any recommendations on an ultra compact muffler that will fit in the place of the one coming out. i have been looking at the hushpower, was just seeing if anyone knew of any others.
thanks

I have a twister ill sell you. 50 bucks. Size wise is like a cherry bombs but internals are different. Check it out . Flo pro twister.

i cant stand the noise. is the twister super loud? i have been looking a bit online and all companys seem to make a muffler with a round body. just have no idea how loud they are. if the twister is not too loud i may just grab it.

Spintech. Good sound and very compact. Many, many TJ owners run this muffler when switching suspension.

Last edited:
do you know which model that is of the spintech muffler? are they tolerable as far as noise goes?
thanks

this is nice, i run this on my tj, i have a 4cyl and its not bad at all. sounds like i have a 6cyl, i would go with this one.

i cant stand the noise. is the twister super loud? i have been looking a bit online and all companys seem to make a muffler with a round body. just have no idea how loud they are. if the twister is not too loud i may just grab it.

If you have a cat I dont think it will be to very loud.

any idea of the model? i looked on there website and it looks like they have several.

Buddy of mine recently installed the clayton long arm kit on his TJ, he had to get his exhaust redone. he took it to my buddy's dad @ New Sound Muffler & Brake in South Hill, I dont remember what brand muffler he put in but it kind of looks like a cherry bomb but is alot quieter. it looks kind of crazy how they had to route the tubing but it works and sounds good :awesomework:

Buddy of mine recently installed the clayton long arm kit on his TJ, he had to get his exhaust redone. he took it to my buddy's dad @ New Sound Muffler & Brake in South Hill, I dont remember what brand muffler he put in but it kind of looks like a cherry bomb but is alot quieter. it looks kind of crazy how they had to route the tubing but it works and sounds good :awesomework:

Its more than likey a Blue Streak if Jeffry put it on.:beer:

Latest posts