• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MurderSports Heart Attack

Elliott said:
Looks great but is a very close knock off of the moon rover frame.

if u have Nothing nice to say then shat ya face jackwagon, its a clean ass buggy for his first

AHHHHHHHHH ...........I LIKE IT................I LIKE IT A LOT......

That thang ready for some HELL RAISIN BEAT DOWNS :woot:

#1 crawler said:
if u have Nothing nice to say then shat ya face jackwagon, its a clean ass buggy for his first

Man I always thought I was against abortions, but you really make me see the sense in them.

sodie holler 068.MPG

All the poppin is coming from not having the fuel system dialed in yet and is falling on its face quick up top. And the squelling is from a new alternator pulley and belt that is slipping. this was its first real ride and did pretty good. still have a few bugs to work out but in all a good day to beat some paint off

whats up with MassFlo?
I know of 3 rigs with this system on them and they all have issues

Trying to figure that out. You would think if you bought everything they recommend and say to use exactly that it would be awesome. But isn't the case a 600+ hp motor shouldn't be crapping out especially when you've got over $4k in f/i and all the other bs to make this setup work the way they say it supposed to. Gonna try a few more things and if it doesn't help then it next and swapping over to bigstff3.com